Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's made loads and loads of money through yt and her programs, ADs...
She's made bank. Sure she has good investments and can live off those

Reactions: 1
I always found the relationship with her mum concerning.
She posted in the past that her mum was cruel to her verbally about her weight when she gained and she obviously had some mental health issues that had meant she was absent for much of their childhood. Yet her sister and her are essentially working as her carers now and seem to devote their whole life plans around her. It feels a bit odd but maybe they healed and her mum is great who knows.

Reactions: 5
She’s writing a book about all in. She’ll be living off the advance for it, blissfully unaware that by the time it’s actually published, 99% of her audience have moved on because she’s posted NOTHING of substance in years

Reactions: 4
I always found the relationship with her mum concerning.
She posted in the past that her mum was cruel to her verbally about her weight when she gained and she obviously had some mental health issues that had meant she was absent for much of their childhood. Yet her sister and her are essentially working as her carers now and seem to devote their whole life plans around her. It feels a bit odd but maybe they healed and her mum is great who knows.
Yeh her mum seems to have caused her loads of damage surrounding her weight, has she ever been to therapy or anything?

I haven't followed her in awhile but just saw her recent instagram stories and her face looks plastic, I was shocked at how different she looks.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what is going on with her. No yt, she does not really post on insta either. How does she make a living?

She must have made a lot in her days though, her all-in journey was incredibly lucrative for her and she sold loads of BS off of it, programs and what not + sponsorships, adsense and whatnot. I'm sure she invested money somewhere, I'm sure she's still doing perfectly fine. She'll probably come back with a product or program or something else to make people feel bad about not having/doing so she can sell again when money gets tighter.

Reactions: 3
she finally posted something topical the other day about all the criticism she got for All In and for getting breast implants, but yeah no new videos in a year
she looks now as skinny as she was before All In

Reactions: 3