Steffani Deans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was allegedly 4 months gone how has she no tummy. I mean she's tiny surely she would have some showing?

Reactions: 2
If she was allegedly 4 months gone how has she no tummy. I mean she's tiny surely she would have some showing?
The person that said on here that they heard she was pregnant said she was 18 weeks and that was back in April so she’d be almost 6 months by now! I’m 24 weeks and I wasn’t as skinny as her to start with but you can definitely tell I’m pregnant! That’s the maddest thing ever if she is!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s pregnant and posting that for attention to keep us taking 😅 she’s well read on here. Too strange her posting the scan pic then a few posts later one of her gym showing her flat stomach.
Just wants attention - girl is desperate!

Reactions: 8
can someone confirm if she is actually on OF? Her posing pics bent over and the outfits are ridiculous for a 30+ year old woman… it’s the only explanation I can think of 😅

Reactions: 1
Right which member of her family is taking these raunchy bikini pics on her family trip 😭😭😭 I just know it’s her brother and it’s vile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Right which member of her family is taking these raunchy bikini pics on her family trip 😭😭😭 I just know it’s her brother and it’s vile
My god imagine actually posing like that while on holiday with your family 😳😳😳
My money is on the brother being behind the camera- it’s beyond weird

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg did anyone else check her face out on jillyisabella tik tok? She looks soooo puffy. Like the bride of wildenstein!

• Haha
Reactions: 4