Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She says there will be a major panic to form a government as the votes are still so mixed, then in the second breath advises her “ group of Stefanie fans“ might not be a proper representation. No shit Sherlock. Half those SF questions are sent by herself. She is an absolute tool box

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Let me get this straight.... Commissioner of the Covid police got married, went to London "for work" but it was too busy so went somewhere to feel safer by getting on a plane to Portugal?????????? Can she actually hear herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

boarddotie

VIP Member
I listen to her and the hubby on Miriam o callaghan. I don't know her or her story (but recognised the name). Her story was well told. But it was odd because she was saying I wish people talked about miscarriage when they were in if and not when they are sitting with their baby. Which is exactly what she was doing.
I found it so sad that they went through so much with 5 miscarriage and yet are still not happy in themselves with their new baby. And to read here that they won't have another because it was all so hard leaving the new baby as an only child. There is a whiff of selfishness about it all.

She is literally the worst thing on social media. She won't go on Twitter for fear of actually having to respond to any legitimate questions. I cannot stand the way that she is using her "autism" to get work and attention. Why does she keep getting work. She is a drama grad with one shite tv show to her name, why do we always inundate the airwaves with these "journalists" in Ireland? There are hundreds of journalism graduates out there

• Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Just had a quick glance on her feed, as you couldn’t even hate follow her.
all the sirens back out and big important Ukraine updates, she’s swapped one crisis for another in order to appear ever so knowledgeable. Anyone following her needs to take a long hard look at themselves

• Heart

Could have been written for her
:LOL:

Does the local woman also hate being shoved off the footpath or having people aggressively bumping into her? I hear those are the real tells when someone has autism (according to Steffani anyway)

Wouldn't know myself, Im neurotypical so obviously I personally love being shoved off the footpath by strangers.

• Heart
  • Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Noel Byrne is a former journalist and I read last year on his Journal.ie article that he returned to college to undertake a Masters in Public Affairs & Political Communication.
His first wife died at age 29 - if you google it it’s very sad, they were together 11 years. Just three weeks between diagnosis and death. Such a sad article he wrote for the journal last year about his wife.

Opinion: A shock diagnosis left me a 30-year-old widower - here is how I survived
https://jrnl.ie/4507105
I'm fairly sure he's also currently working as a political advisor so possibly working in Leinster House? That's probably the secure building.

Stefanie has said multiple times that she really wanted to be a guard when she was young. Guarantee she's loving her new role as Insta Covid police.

• Haha

GW84

VIP Member
Maybe I'm missing the point but isn't that not a kind thing to do show up a pay your respects she is such a gobshite 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---

She is just so rude 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Yep... I would think of it as "we may have drifted apart, but I still respect for you and care that a close relative has passed"

But she somehow turned that into someone making it about themselves 😂😂

jessfletch

First time poster on this thread. Met her husband a few times (I used to work in media) & he was a lovely man. This was well before he met/married her. Not surprised he went on to become a political adviser (he was never really a journo to begin with) & but really shocked he put her on the payroll & she got 6 grand out of it. It’s so bloody sketchy! What the hell could a failed screenwriter advise Minister Anne Rabbitte on, or any minister for that matter?! Stefanie is NOT a journalist, has no qualifications in the area whatsoever. She must have Noel wrapped around her little finger. I’m embarrassed when I see her interviewing politicians and the like with her greasy hair barely brushed & wearing a rotten old jumper. She’s such a slob.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Who are the absolute goons telling her it’s perfectly normal not to want to be alone with your baby??? Sorry but that is Not normal at all. I get it can be challenging and hard at times but this certainly not at all normal and she shouldn’t be making out that it is.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Selfish for not having another child? Seriously 🤦‍♀️ It is personal choice. Not everyone can or wants 2 children. There is a whiff of selfishness off you for wanting people to do what “ you” think is correct.
I find it extremely sad that she tried so hard for Rori and is still unhappy and finds it so hard. She can’t even be alone with her baby. 😳. And don’t come at me about how hard babies are. I know they are but usually the good times outweigh the bad and it does pass.

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Had a feeling about this one from years back, another upherownarse headwrecker who RTE just adore trotting out, they sure can pick em!

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Oh jesus the absoulte cheek or her using that special pass. I get it she has Autism but she has managed so far to date to go on her holidays and work etc does she really have to do this now when the aiports are under so much pressure? Im pretty sure these passes are for children anyway. She has irritated me so much this week.:mad:

• Angry

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
So I assume she posted it straight back to them so they can gift it to someone who deserves it????????????

Won’t hold my breath