Stef Williams Stef Fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on her, so made my own... anyone know of any tea? ☕

I feel like she could eyefuck herself into oblivion.

Reactions: 2
I have such a girl crush on her, I just think she's so gorgeous 😍 and her body is insane which either really motivates me or makes me feel like a troll depending on my mood 😂 She looks so tall I think but is actually pretty tiny. And she looked amazing in the wedding photo she posted.

She is a big eyefucker but then again I don't know how I'd function if I was so hot.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think she’s had lipo? I didn’t but her belly button is looking weird af

A diuretic steroid maybe. No one’s body fat is consistently that low. Not even bikini competitors

She’s from a well off family isn’t she - moves in the made in Chelsea social circles. Her hair is amazing. She’s illiterate tho, her spelling and grammar are awful, really annoys me considering she probably went to private school.

She’s from a well off family isn’t she - moves in the made in Chelsea social circles. Her hair is amazing. She’s illiterate tho, her spelling and grammar are awful, really annoys me considering she probably went to private school.
Yes I think she went to a prestigious school in Bristol. Her partner actually worked at the GSK factory in the Forest of Dean #luxe but not sure when they moved to London or became friends with MIC people.

tbh she has dyslexia so I don’t think this comment is very fair. Someone can struggle with grammar and even communicating but it doesn’t mean they are unintelligent.

She comes across like she’s low maintenance, oh I’ve never shaped my brows, done anything with my hair etc
I can imagine she’s anything but low maintenance. Her whole career is based on her image and being constantly shredded

tbh she has dyslexia so I don’t think this comment is very fair. Someone can struggle with grammar and even communicating but it doesn’t mean they are unintelligent.
Never said she was unintelligent I said illiterate. Nor did I know she was dyslexic.

She comes across like she’s low maintenance, oh I’ve never shaped my brows, done anything with my hair etc
I can imagine she’s anything but low maintenance. Her whole career is based on her image and being constantly shredded
Her hair looks like it would take forever to style so I doubt very much she’s low maintenance.

I had to unfollow her she does my head in now. Selling plans, selling merchandise, crap workouts, calls herself low maintenance when she gets her hair done at top salons, obvious lipo and fake teeth in like nah,

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her she does my head in now. Selling plans, selling merchandise, crap workouts, calls herself low maintenance when she gets her hair done at top salons, obvious lipo and fake teeth in like nah,
I unfollowed too. She adores herself