Stee Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever come across this delusional idiot?

He used to be friends with Chelsey Harwood until he realised he wasn't getting enough clout from her and started licking breadflaps' saggy old arse and he also had an on and off friendship with CheffyChefChef.

He's had numerous different accounts over the space of a year and just seems to clout chase and beg for attention. His latest account was supposed to be about him getting clean and beating addiction but all he does at the moment is make videos about Dan Spragg and dance around like a buffoon.

I've had to block him but for some reason he still appears on my fyp. He makes me sick.

Reactions: 3
I can’t bare the little coke head I live right by him everything he does is for attention and he actually thinks he can dance 🙈 he comments on people’s behavior yet he spat in a police mans face saying he had covid in the first lockdown vile waste of space he’s licking elsas bum now after everything he said about her

Reactions: 1
I can’t bare the little coke head I live right by him everything he does is for attention and he actually thinks he can dance 🙈 he comments on people’s behavior yet he spat in a police mans face saying he had covid in the first lockdown vile waste of space he’s licking elsas bum now after everything he said about her
Absolutely vile isn't he.

He spent months making videos about Breadflaps and calling her all sorts of names then suddenly has one little disagreement with Chelsey and starts begging Flaps to unblock him because he wants to apologise and be her best mate.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of him, he craves tiktok fame and he’s desperate to make friends with big influencers, Elsa frost being the latest,it’s funny how he is anti drugs now but like I said friends with Elsa who admits to enjoying coke !

He was such a waste of space, has anyone watched him in his latest account steeleetherealist. Iff the drink and drugs and turned his life a round trying to be a better person i really dont mind watching him sometimes hes quite funny

He keeps getting little bans and violations do he made a new account he whould know by now to avoid violations

He reckons he is going on the new gay dating show hosted by Dannii Minogue on the BBC
I Kissed A Boy

He really impressed me thiscweek previously i have been very negative about him but he really is taking his sobriety serious and he reported some woman he saw giving her child neat alcohol on ticktok and it worried him so much yes i changed my mind on him now

Reactions: 2
Im quite impressed hes 3 years sober now hevwas a right wrong one and turned his life around