Steadyyygem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes on live now just talking crap showing off her eyelash purchase and wants to wear 3 pairs at once

Reactions: 1
Shes on live now just talking crap showing off her eyelash purchase and wants to wear 3 pairs at once
She's blocked me as she said to chyanne , she's used to the media & I said what the court listing for coventry telegraph

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This chav used to be on my FYP a lot and then it stopped and I never even thought if her again
Shes in with the Tommy and Chyanne lot
Anyhooooo
She popped up again yesterday for the first time in ages
Nothing new same old drama
She went to the annoying chippy but didn’t review it and her comments are turned off on everything
Still seems a beg though

Is she related to Collette Rae Bailey? They sound exactly the same but when I asked I got blocked lol

Is she related to Collette Rae Bailey? They sound exactly the same but when I asked I got blocked lol
I would be interestto know thst as very similar she is always begging but not seen her so i wonder if shes on a live ban or maybe just havi g a few dsys off shes in with the other begs and always in some drama or other

Reactions: 2
Ok so shes on live now in her crazygem account doing box battles which is begging but only 4 people on n so begging to
Nobody really but shes still outright asking for gifts