Steadyyygem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across this woman. Shes on another level, she was friends with Tommy & chyanne and picked up a following through that
Shes been live pretty much all day, she was kicking off earlier over her niece being in pullys live last night and blaming him (nothing to do with him)
She likes stirring the pot between tommy & chyanne
Shes live now changing her outfit every few minutes and dancing around

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been follow her for a while she’s completely crazy shes always causing drama but she loves it

Reactions: 1
How do Tommy Chyanne and Olivia not have their own thread 😂 what I’m trying to figure is how does gemma know Chyanne or was she just a stranger who joined the lives

Reactions: 2
How do Tommy Chyanne and Olivia not have their own thread 😂 what I’m trying to figure is how does gemma know Chyanne or was she just a stranger who joined the lives
I saw a vid of olivia in crown court the other day, I can’t tell if she’s a complete psycho that’s going to end up committing a serious crime, or if it’s a defence kind of thing where she acts bad so she’s not messed with, I’ve never seen anyone quite like her before. I was really surprised to see this group aren’t featured on tattle, the drama and things they get up to are crazy.

I saw a vid of olivia in crown court the other day, I can’t tell if she’s a complete psycho that’s going to end up committing a serious crime, or if it’s a defence kind of thing where she acts bad so she’s not messed with, I’ve never seen anyone quite like her before. I was really surprised to see this group aren’t featured on tattle, the drama and things they get up to are crazy.
Ive seen videos before about Olivia - she already has comitted a serious crime, search up Olivia and Tyrone on Tiktok and there’s loads of videos about it, she is really really messed up to say the least! And same, I can’t believe Gemma is the only one that has a thread lol. This drama has been going on for months and there’s something new everyday

• Wow
Ive seen videos before about Olivia - she already has comitted a serious crime, search up Olivia and Tyrone on Tiktok and there’s loads of videos about it, she is really really messed up to say the least! And same, I can’t believe Gemma is the only one that has a thread lol. This drama has been going on for months and there’s something new everyday
Woah that led me down a rabbit hole!
So Tommy (tiktok @iimakemuscle) is in his 30s preying on younger damaged girls, he was with Olivia (tiktok @leylacozart2) during that time a murder took place and both Tommy and Olivia are suspects… this is insane.

Then Tommy got with @chy.baby1,who was friends with Olivia/Leyla, and now Olivia/Leyla hates Chy.baby1 - and SteadyGemmmm is a nitty that hangs out with teenagers? Where does she fit into this mess? I saw SteadyGemmms sister on tiktok accusing Gem of giving her clothes away. Who needs TV when this app is free?

The murdered man’s family is on tiktok trying to get justice for him - is this why Olivia calls herself Leyla on Tiktok?

Reactions: 4
Woah that led me down a rabbit hole!
So Tommy (tiktok @iimakemuscle) is in his 30s preying on younger damaged girls, he was with Olivia (tiktok @leylacozart2) during that time a murder took place and both Tommy and Olivia are suspects… this is insane.

Then Tommy got with @chy.baby1,who was friends with Olivia/Leyla, and now Olivia/Leyla hates Chy.baby1 - and SteadyGemmmm is a nitty that hangs out with teenagers? Where does she fit into this mess? I saw SteadyGemmms sister on tiktok accusing Gem of giving her clothes away. Who needs TV when this app is free?

The murdered man’s family is on tiktok trying to get justice for him - is this why Olivia calls herself Leyla on Tiktok?
We don’t need Jeremy Kyle anymore bc this gang is definitely filling the void lol. Yup so that’s why Olivia calls herself Leyla and I think it’s why she’s always in court. I have read that Tommy’s brother was involved and he was the driver, I’m not 100% sure about Tommy’s involvement but I wouldn’t go near him, he’s such a predator. If it’s all to do with county lines it’s incredibly dark and horrible.
The one person I actually liked out of the drama was Chris aka Chyanne’s ex who people called crispy cuz he never took his beanie off 😂 he actually seems like a nice person though. And I have no clue how or why Gem the nitty got involved in this but my gawd. Netflix needs to commission the series asap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I caught SteadyGems live last night, is she on drugs? She kept opening packets of food, and putting massive amounts in her mouth but just holding it there, not eating it, then she’d do a handstand with the food still hanging out of her face.. she also changed outfit at least three times and was cringe dancing. It was a circus. She didn’t say a word and looked away with the fairies.

I caught SteadyGems live last night, is she on drugs? She kept opening packets of food, and putting massive amounts in her mouth but just holding it there, not eating it, then she’d do a handstand with the food still hanging out of her face.. she also changed outfit at least three times and was cringe dancing. It was a circus. She didn’t say a word and looked away with the fairies.
Massive crackhead she is...

• Wow
Daily occurrence 🙄 she's always verbally abusing her neighbors or trashing her own place 🙄
Embarrassing for a fully grown woman 😬
Unbelievable. It’s mad because the first few lives of hers I watched, she seemed with it, and spoke sense. She was rude and entitled but normal, so seeing her doing handstands off her melon was a shock lol

She doesn’t stop going on about tyrones fights shes too loud mouth for me to follow much

She buys her way into their lifes, then holds it over them that she's apparently helped them out , she's no better than a groomer

She buys her way into their lifes, then holds it over them that she's apparently helped them out , she's no better than a groomer
Yes I've seen that quite alot from her. Tommy who was paying your bills a last month me! So start being nice.
She is clinging onto her young even though it left along time ago.

I know there's a video going around on Tiktok of Chris apparently beating up chy but they're al censored so cant really tell if he actually is