Stath Lets Flats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go park time

Is that the last ever episode? It’s ended like it could be. Sophie and Al

Am I the only one who thinks it's turned into a bit of a caricature??

Reactions: 2
No sheleg, not particularly. I really enjoyed the third series. Some of the physical comedy made me laugh so much. I was slightly disappointed by the ending - not sure why but felt a bit of an anti climax maybe.

Reactions: 3
I binged this the other day, was actually crying at parts. Jamie Demetriou is so hilarious, I hope they make another season

Reactions: 2
No sheleg, not particularly. I really enjoyed the third series. Some of the physical comedy made me laugh so much. I was slightly disappointed by the ending - not sure why but felt a bit of an anti climax maybe.
Yea I agree, it was abit odd. They could of done more with it I reckon.

Reactions: 1
I was dying at Stath fighting with Gee? From live love let’s it such silly things to even find funny but I love it

Reactions: 4
Really enjoying this show. Do you guys think there will be a Season 4?
A guess, but I'd say probably not with some of the characters moving to Cyprus, though they'll probably do a Christmas special or some kind of one off follow up.

One of my favourite feel good shows with all the shit going on in the world you can put it on and just genuinely laugh your head off. Love it

Reactions: 3
I think it felt like they didn’t know how to end it, that’s why the last episode felt like a bit of an anticlimax. Enjoyed the third series overall but the last episode was a bit flat, even though it had a cameo from my number one fave Tim Key