Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years back me and a colleague had an argument about whether Celine was French or Canadian. We realised we were both right after googling 😂

We were early 20’s at the time to be fair!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but number 2 looks like Meryl Streep in Iron Lady…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just switched this on for the first time and jeeez! It’s awful! That third one looks like that one that sang ‘all about the bass’ her eyes are creepily close together too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just switched this on for the first time and jeeez! It’s awful! That third one looks like that one that sang ‘all about the bass’ her eyes are creepily close together too
One eye looking at you one eye looking for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sheridan continually standing is so distracting. Just show the singers for their 2 mins

Reactions: 2
Number One with the shorter hair looked like Sara Davies from Dragon’s Den and last year’s Strictly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The rags have to win I mean they probably won’t but they were the best of a mediocre bunch

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.