Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stay cheeky? I’m going to do my best to be my uncheekiest now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
still very confused, but the best Freddie won

what happens to all the other acts?
After being shunned by their friends and families for being knocked out in the first round they realise that their lives are meaningless and all go and live together off grid in a commune on the Isle of Sheppey.
Possibly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same time next week peeps. Can’t wait. 🤣 *makes note for more lemonade for gin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I normally adore sheridan smith but christ she was tit itchingly annoying in that. Preferred the original stars in there eyes but it was a laugh.

Reactions: 6
It was decent enough, more entertaining than Walk the Line and Limitless Win anyway.
I think it would work better with a smaller stage.

This is leading up to be loads of sob stories for the final isn’t it. The guy who went through was described as a stay at home dad but is in a quite successful Queen tribute band called Majesty

Reactions: 3
This is leading up to be loads of sob stories for the final isn’t it. The guy who went through was described as a stay at home dad but is in a quite successful Queen tribute band called Majesty

I thought I’d seen him before! I’m sure he was in my neck of the words doing his show just recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.