Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell ladies. I realise Kylie isn’t much of a singer, but this is like a load of pissed up aunties at a hen night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s been the worst of the series so far I think. It makes the George Michaels from last week sound like Pavarotti!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love the way the camera always pans to Adam and his slightly ‘I’m going to kill my agent’ look on his face during the songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Adam watch and listen to something else? 😮
Great makeover???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Based on the ages numbers 2 and 3 were quoting as to when they became fans, I was going Suzi Quattro or Barbara Streisand 🙈 Either I’m not a good judge of ages or they both had tricky paper rounds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank goodness for the wine', cheese and crackers. Is it me or was that the worst 'Kylie' ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw man, I wanted Barry White! But then again, I don’t want his songs ruined

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.