Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s time! Anyone got a snack? I’ve got cheese, crackers and a glass of red wine… though I think I might need the bottle!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, you’re here!
I thought I was the last sad twonk still watching this and I’d be talking to myself all evening.

James is only 42? Bloody hell he must have had a hard paper round.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think the Elton’s will win? They always have a big icon first followed by ones who are not as iconic

Reactions: 1
I wonder if these Elton’s will sing “I’m Dill Danding?”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Number 1 reminds me of Timmy Mallet. 🤣

Do we think the Elton’s will win? They always have a big icon first followed by ones who are not as iconic
Yep. And haven’t the first on always gone through? FIXED! 🤣 *

* not that I care 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somewhat suspiciously the first groups seem to be winning every week, even when they are nowhere near the best.
#theMarvinswererobbed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.