Starstruck #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised that after 6 weeks we never got a Britney/Madonna/Elvis etc. Maybe ITV didnā€™t have enough money for the song rights

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Adam is right I begrudgingly went to a Lionel Ritchie concert and I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: 1
I am surprised that after 6 weeks we never got a Britney/Madonna/Elvis etc. Maybe ITV didnā€™t have enough money for the song rights
ITV probably have seen Britney has got an amazing lawyer and thought we wonā€™t kick that hornets nest.

Reactions: 3
I hate that this show has given me a new found hatred for sheridan used to love her but she so irritating in this šŸ˜’

Reactions: 5
Are you my mother?šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
If your mom loves TJ download her the Alan Carr podcast about travelling, I listened to his one last week and he was hysterical, it's like he forgot he was being interviewed and said some things he'd never get away with on TV

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t do any more of my favourite artists, they already ruined Celine Dion

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.