Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She literally shares when Joe is away constantly - away for work, away for his stag, etc. She’s not even scared that the annex boys are in a building further away from them at night than my neighbours are. She’s such a bare faced liar, tell it like it is Stace, what you were scared of was more backlash after your bargain trip to turkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Can someone ring the travel agents and enquire if they too cab receive the Stacey Solomon discount

• Haha
Reactions: 45

TattelDoDonkey

There she goes, laying the path for her lies 💩
We seen this coming Stacey, I hope you enjoyed your discount holiday. I pray this will be your downfall and these holidays are thoroughly investigated by the ASA.

Tattlers be sure to include all your screenshots and her inconsistencies in her tall tale when reporting.

Reactions: 44

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Does anyone want to sponsor me so I can go on a fancy 5 star all inclusive holiday with my entire extended family? I’ll wear your designs, drink your brand of gin, slather on your choice of sunscreen, and I’ll promote you on instagram to my 23 followers.

#primark #gordons #niveafactor20 #sandallsresortantigua #britishairwaysfirstclass #scummybeggar #noclass

(oh and before I forget A. d)

• Haha
Ambiguous AF!!!!!!!

“ad we got a discount from our travel agent”

are you trying to conceal the word “ad” by pretending you meant to write…

“and we got a discount from our travel agent”

It’s about time the ASA made grifters place the word “AD” in capitals, large size, with a highlighted coloured box behind, in the top right hand corner specifically.

40k holiday probably 99.9% discounted!

The tabloids need to get a grip and write the actual true facts about all of the grifters.

• Heart

liv3306

There is 2 decent ways she could of got out of the hole
1 paid for the holiday
2.say your lucky and you got it for free/heavily discounted and your so greatful your going to pick out a deserving family,say a nurse or a carer and pay for them to have a holiday,even throw in a bit of spending money,given the.a.£250 worth of clothes from.her "range"(advertising)still would save her tens of thousands on her holiday,but the good press she would have received & some advertising and have been the influencer that paid it forward 👍
She can’t do that, didn’t you know? Her and Joe are the only hard working people in the world so they deserve it and nobody else. Everyone else is 1jealous 2poor 3jealous 4jealous

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
That’s Stacey all over, I love Zachary so much ‘cause he makes MY life easier.
What about his actual personality not his role as unpaid help?
Cow

Mufasa

Chatty Member
‘If me sharing our holiday doesn’t make you feel good that you can’t afford this then don’t look’ WOW she is absolutely vile!!
It would take me three years to earn in my part time job what they’ve spent on this trip or not actually spent as the case may be!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Justdee

Chatty Member
There is 2 decent ways she could of got out of the hole
1 paid for the holiday
2.say your lucky and you got it for free/heavily discounted and your so greatful your going to pick out a deserving family,say a nurse or a carer and pay for them to have a holiday,even throw in a bit of spending money,given the.a.£250 worth of clothes from.her "range"(advertising)still would save her tens of thousands on her holiday,but the good press she would have received & some advertising and have been the influencer that paid it forward 👍

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Saturday night tv is shit ladies let's all spend half an hour reporting stace to the ASA
Shes supposedly already had her hand slapped so all these holiday stories should have AD regardless

• Heart
  • Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just think she could have just paid for the holiday gone away and enjoyed some private time with her children but no …
She sold the holiday out and she sold her children out yet again !

KayTay

Ah what a coinkydink that her phone broke the minute she got home from holiday! And whoever mentioned that she'll try and deflect by using one of her kids, you just got yourself a BINGO!

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
She's never been relatable, she just learned to play the game early on. 2010 afyet XFactor she was doing the Butlins circuit and she was the most horrible fake bitch I ever came across. She treated the staff like dirt and even her " bodyguard said she was the worst of them. Plus that silly voice and giggling is all put on. I experienced her first hand.

• Wow

this is the trending travel direct ljnk

it’s still there for me
Think I’ll give them a call - £700pp for the exact same holiday as Stacey Solomon staying in that huge private villa - yes I’ll take that deal thank you. Only we know that villa was not £700pp. Trending travel and Stacey Solomon should be investigated for mis leading advertising. They know exactly what they were doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

N-NewGirl

I hate how “unfollow me if it upsets you” has become the new influencer get out of jail free card, no accountability!

Reactions: 42

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Ohh ffs how can these clowns believe it was £3k for 8 of them! You wouldn’t even get a holiday to Spain right now for 8 people including 3 adults. Dear god these sheep are worrying
From the article:

In her latest social media post the stunner frolicked with her beau on the beach...
Stacey and Joe shared a sweet kiss as they embraced on the sand before the former EastEnders actor offered his wife a piggy back.
Her stylish two-piece boasted floral embellishments while Joe went shirtless and displayed his buff physique in black swimming shorts.

😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41