Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ajayceee

Leighton’s dad and step mum appear to be celebrating his birthday with him. Thank goodness for them. That poor boy deserves so much better. Stacey is a complete and utter disgrace. Rose and Rex are her precious crotch fruits and nobody else matters
Howling 😂 the word 'crotch fruit' best word this year! 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Killerheels

She’ll have no problem getting 10k steps in every day trekking to the annexe & the clothes line. I think that wooded area is way out the back of the house, the annexe is to the front
There are wooded areas to each side of the house. The annex is to the front.

User8184

Chatty Member
At least use the same hand for your shit video. We’ve all seen ya ring before stace #showoff

• Haha

Puppys

Oh I can’t actually remember exactly now, but his face looked so unimpressed he wasn’t humouring her at all and she said “Steve wants me to leave him alone” or “he’s sick of me” and Steve was like “yea please do” That’s not it exactly but something like that.
Poor man 😬

• Haha
Never any mention. I even googled their names & Mandy last night to see might she be mentioned In interviews or articles but nothing.
My theory is they converted the ‘garage’ on the annexe floor plans & she’s a live in Nanny supervising the teens when they’re there & helping with the younger ones when they’re with their Dads or at school.
Judging by the state of the toilet a few days ago she’s definitely not a cleaner!
I've been off this thread for a while... Who's Mandy??

I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
it’s interesting my one quote has lead you to believe this thread isn’t for me!! I believe that expressing my opinion and reading the opinions of others is the whole point of the thread…and it’s good for your children and your friends children they get so many gifts regardless of the occasion. I’m not in such a fortunate position financially.

railway14

Basically she went somewhere not to say where but anyway her kids were running wild (I have to be very vague) they got told that wasn’t allowed to by staff and Stacey was VERY rude!! Said her kids can do whatever they want & joe was like “do you know who we are “ that infamous line 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t stand Stacey but I don’t believe what you’re saying, I think you’re trying to derail the thread.

Also you said “I’m new here never wrote anything ever!” But you posted in February 😂🤔

Last edited:
She very conveniently skipped the annexe where her 2 older boys are banished too. Such a despicable woman
She showed the boys' kitchen, but I couldn't figure out where it was, as the wall outside their window appears to be the cottage, which would mean they are not in the annexe? 🕵🏼‍♀️

Puppys

not that I’m sticking up for Stacey but surely you understand that every child is different with their milestones. These sort of messages annoy me as it can make other mums wonder if their child has something wrong with them just because your child is doing it at whatever age.
I have 2 children both completely different. My first took long and she had all the attention, yet my second was quicker with walking, talking and crawling - naturally I thought because of me splitting my attention between them both and not focusing on one child he’d be behind.
Sorry I sound like I’m getting on at you, I’m not (in a way) it’s just some mums on here might not really appreciate it.
They do have toys it does get a bit nit picky on here at times doesnt it
I think he just rarely posts anything that isn’t an advert so we wouldn’t see. Harry is meant to be there every other weekend and we never see him so it’s completely conceivable he sees them plenty and just doesn’t share it to IG.
His mum seems to dictate what he can and can't be shown on etc shes clearly nit picking at times by the sounds of it as hes at the age where he'd probably be all over social media anyway some women can't stand their exes having any say on their kids unfortunately

Reactions: 2

Puppys

I wonder if he's been at her Dad's or doesn't want to be on her instagram, not that she'd respect his boundaries.
He'll make an appearance soon, now you've asked about him, we know she loves reading her thread.
Yeah but I think shes taking the piss out of us all more than anything

Reactions: 2