Stacey Parr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know her personally but I know of her and I know where she lives.. and I’ve got mates who know her. I’m going to speak to them today and see if one of them can speak to Chelsea because it’s going to far now my nerves are gone

also I can’t believe I’m saying but I’m not entirely sure a thread is appropriate 😞

Reactions: 17
I don’t know her personally but I know of her and I know where she lives.. and I’ve got mates who know her. I’m going to speak to them today and see if one of them can speak to Chelsea because it’s going to far now my nerves are gone

also I can’t believe I’m saying but I’m not entirely sure a thread is appropriate 😞
Agreed. I think if someone manages to get her help the thread should be closed off so she can recover in peace.

Reactions: 8

Please try and get her some help. The videos yesterday were very disturbing. She needs someone to help her for her own good. I’ve witnessed her getting worse the last few days and so have her friends on Tiktok, even they seem concerned. See if her family can watch her Tiktok or Instagram, they’ll see she needs help ASAP. She’s pacing her house, back and to, to the phone to scream at people. See the Tiktok allaboutme87 that someone suggested here, that shows the 2 disturbing videos from yesterday. Don’t agree someone shared them but maybe they’re concerned too.

Agreed. I think if someone manages to get her help the thread should be closed off so she can recover in peace.
Yes, I think this thread should just be used to get her some help then closed. She seems a nice person, she’s just very unwell.

Reactions: 6

Yes, I totally agree x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Me neither nobody is here to slag her off or make assumptions we just want to get help for this lady she is in distress

I have tried to contact services to get her help but I don’t know all her details and unfortunately without these they cannot help her 😔😣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Me neither nobody is here to slag her off or make assumptions we just want to get help for this lady she is in distress

I have tried to contact services to get her help but I don’t know all her details and unfortunately without these they cannot help her 😔😣
Can’t they watch her videos and see what’s happenimg? Surely they’ll know who she is as she’s been sectioned before. I know her name and she lives in Knowsley but I don’t know the exact address. Sure it’s on her videos somewhere from what others have said.

Reactions: 2
To be fair. Nobody has actually slagged her off on here. We all want her to get help. I've only repeated what I have actually seen her sister Chelsea say on her videos. Even her brother has been on some of her lives and videos saying most of the stuff she says is untrue.

I understand she has mental health issues, that's blatently obvious. But come on, a lot of the people who these threads are about, have mental health issues and nobody bats an eyelid.

Look at Kate Hayes, she sobbed and sobbed and begged people to close her thread and leave her alone. She was close to a nervous breakdown but nobody give a tit.

At least us on this thread actually care what happens to Stacey. I actually made this hoping somebody knew her who actually cared enough to help because her family have said, they tried and tried and now they wash their hands of her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair. Nobody has actually slagged her off on here. We all want her to get help. I've only repeated what I have actually seen her sister Chelsea say on her videos. Even her brother has been on some of her lives and videos saying most of the stuff she says is untrue.

I understand she has mental health issues, that's blatently obvious. But come on, a lot of the people who these threads are about, have mental health issues and nobody bats an eyelid.

Look at Kate Hayes, she sobbed and sobbed and begged people to close her thread and leave her alone. She was close to a nervous breakdown but nobody give a tit.

At least us on this thread actually care what happens to Stacey. I actually made this hoping somebody knew her who actually cared enough to help because her family have said, they tried and tried and now they wash their hands of her 🤷‍♀️
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I agree, we just want her to get some help.

Reactions: 3
Apparently not. Her sister said she has never been to uni

Her family have tried time and again to help her but she makes up lies about them all apparently she was sectioned for 6 weeks last year!
She was.. she got out just before Xmas. That's when I started following her because she was always on my lives and obviously she was saying that her ex had put her in there.. so I have been watching since then. She's 100% not well.. she videod a girl I know saying she's with her ex and following her when I fact the girl is married with kids. For some1 who's apparently being stalked she doesn't half let them know we're she is ha

Did her sister confirm it’s all lies?

I saw she also has an Instagram which I think she goes live on mostly because her Tiktok is often banned I think.

Yes she mentioned it on a few Tiktok past videos.
Does anyone know her sister page name

Reactions: 1
She was.. she got out just before Xmas. That's when I started following her because she was always on my lives and obviously she was saying that her ex had put her in there.. so I have been watching since then. She's 100% not well.. she videod a girl I know saying she's with her ex and following her when I fact the girl is married with kids. For some1 who's apparently being stalked she doesn't half let them know we're she is ha
It’s a shame no one can get her some help. I’ve only recently followed her so don’t know enough.

Also, for someone who’s being stalked I’ve never seen anyone near her. People in the cars are innocent people. No one comes to her house.

The only things that make me wonder if there’s some truth in all this is that she gets calls on her other phone from private numbers and if she answers there have been people laughing and shouting at her and she says it’s Megan or Laura. Whoever they are. It’s happened on her Tiktok lives. So who is calling her doing that if it’s all in her head?.

She accepted my follow request onto her Instagram yesterday and she shares a lot more there you’re right. Did anyone else see her live today at LJMU?

Last edited:
She can’t possibly have a law degree she was reading something the other day and the word was judicial she was saying “jude I cal “ 😬
Does she really have a law degree? I came here from the Axl thread. That tictok is weird. Her spelling is awful which makes me query how she obtained a law degree?

eta no shade to those who struggle to spell, I know support is available at uni to help with this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.