Stacey Parr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ABOUT STACEY;
Stacey is 34 years old from Liverpool. She has 2 children whom were removed from her care 7 years ago due to DV. However her family have disputed this reason via TikTok!

Stacey has amassed a following of 14k plus due to her manic and highly fascinating videos about her EX partners following her. He has apparently colluded with members of her family, other ex partners, students of John Moors University (Learning Together Programme), Make A Wish Foundation, Liverpool FC, Comedy Club, and Merseyside Police.
These people, her exes, family and those involved with the above organisations - follow Stacey on a daily basis and she records vehicles driving past her reading out registration plates, claiming they are following her. However, a few people have disputed this via her TikTok and Instagram lives claiming they are normal people who do not know her and she has read out their reg plates!

Claims to have cancer - she had a Mole removed.

Claims these people have decapitated her (Debilitated) by putting her address to the public therefor her children can not have visitation to her home.

Claims Amanda Holden was on her sofa and is in on this.

Claims to have discovered the Oxford Covid Vaccine but LJMU students stole the formular from her!

FAVE AND MOST USED SAYING;

"Manipulating this situation"
"Peaky Blinder Stranger Things"
"Learning Together Programme"
"Their entertainment"

The list could go on but it would fill an entire 52 page thread!

You need to see it all to believe it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
ABOUT STACEY;
Stacey is 34 years old from Liverpool. She has 2 children whom were removed from her care 7 years ago due to DV. However her family have disputed this reason via TikTok!

Stacey has amassed a following of 14k plus due to her manic and highly fascinating videos about her EX partners following her. He has apparently colluded with members of her family, other ex partners, students of John Moors University (Learning Together Programme), Make A Wish Foundation, Liverpool FC, Comedy Club, and Merseyside Police.
These people, her exes, family and those involved with the above organisations - follow Stacey on a daily basis and she records vehicles driving past her reading out registration plates, claiming they are following her. However, a few people have disputed this via her TikTok and Instagram lives claiming they are normal people who do not know her and she has read out their reg plates!

Claims to have cancer - she had a Mole removed.

Claims these people have decapitated her (Debilitated) by putting her address to the public therefor her children can not have visitation to her home.

Claims Amanda Holden was on her sofa and is in on this.

Claims to have discovered the Oxford Covid Vaccine but LJMU students stole the formular from her!

FAVE AND MOST USED SAYING;

"Manipulating this situation"
"Peaky Blinder Stranger Things"
"Learning Together Programme"
"Their entertainment"

The list could go on but it would fill an entire 52 page thread!

You need to see it all to believe it!
I came across Stacey last week and watched her Tiktok videos. I personally think she is unwell from what I’ve seen. I think she’s experienced a lot of trauma and I think she has bipolar, hence how paranoid she is. I don’t dispute what happened with her violent ex originally but from what she’s shown on her Tiktok it all seems to have been from years ago and no recent threats from him or anyone else. All the Tracey Beaker, LFC, fake proposals etc do not make any sense, I really feel bad for her. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 13
Where do I even begin? Checked out her TikTok… can’t seem to make any sense of it all…

Reactions: 9
She fascinates me! I have so many questions!!! Ultimately though she needs help, it’s actually really sad to watch.

She fascinates me! I have so many questions!!! Ultimately though she needs help, it’s actually really sad to watch.
She really does but if you try and talk to her she just calls you a troll or you're one of the people running round with her ex!
There are so many holes in her stories too. Her sister came on TikTok one day and set a few things straight. Basically, she lies about a lot of stuff. She trips herself up all the time!

She really does but if you try and talk to her she just calls you a troll or you're one of the people running round with her ex!
There are so many holes in her stories too. Her sister came on TikTok one day and set a few things straight. Basically, she lies about a lot of stuff. She trips herself up all the time!
Did her sister confirm it’s all lies?

I saw she also has an Instagram which I think she goes live on mostly because her Tiktok is often banned I think.

Is she on IG?
Yes she mentioned it on a few Tiktok past videos.

Reactions: 3
I know and the people she accepts on her lives just go along with her. Which isn’t helpful to her at all. It’s clear that she’s had a tough time and I do feel really sorry for her. She needs to come off social media and get the help she needs. Sadly I don’t think that will happen through her own choice.

Reactions: 6

I saw she also has an Instagram which I think she goes live on mostly because her Tiktok is often banned I think.

Yeah her sister Chelsea. She explained where the kids are and why etc!
Nobody is following her. Its all in her head!

I know and the people she accepts on her lives just go along with her. Which isn’t helpful to her at all. It’s clear that she’s had a tough time and I do feel really sorry for her. She needs to come off social media and get the help she needs. Sadly I don’t think that will happen through her own choice.
Yep 100% right. People encourage her and its annoying because they do her more harm than good.
She uses IG and TT as if she is talking directly to the people she thinks are following her!

Reactions: 5

just found it I went on my daughter 's Tiktok to look. Yikes! Just...yikes. Very sad.

Reactions: 2
Yeah her sister Chelsea. She explained where the kids are and why etc!
Nobody is following her. Its all in her head!

Yep 100% right. People encourage her and its annoying because they do her more harm than good.
She uses IG and TT as if she is talking directly to the people she thinks are following her!
Wow really. She often says her sister is running around with these men and women that are following her.

Reactions: 1
I feel deeply sad for this lady she’s been though a lot in her life and very clearly had mental health issues I really hope she gets a support worker and the help she needs

Reactions: 5
I feel deeply sad for this lady she’s been though a lot in her life and very clearly had mental health issues I really hope she gets a support worker and the help she needs
Me too. She seems a nice person but her mental health has been deeply affected by stress/trauma it seems. She seems to be in denial she needs any help though. She was sectioned last year for over a month because of her behaviour. It’s a shame they’ve not kept a close eye on her since.

Reactions: 2
She spends 90% of her day on lives on Instagram and tick tok that in itself isn’t healthy at all I really do hope somebody from a service reaches out to her and helps her

Reactions: 4
She spends 90% of her day on lives on Instagram and tick tok that in itself isn’t healthy at all I really do hope somebody from a service reaches out to her and helps her
I think she’s lonely, she doesn’t seem to have any family around her or friends, I feel so sad for her. Why aren’t they helping her to seek some help?

Does she really have a law degree? I came here from the Axl thread. That tictok is weird. Her spelling is awful which makes me query how she obtained a law degree?

eta no shade to those who struggle to spell, I know support is available at uni to help with this.

She is seriously unwell she genuinely believes it all that ambulances etc follow her it’s quite sad to watch really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.