Stacey Holmes #2 Professor Crackpot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an evil cow she is! So now jacks getting blamed and by her doesnt matter what the hotel said because they said it to her not jack The hotel have probably said to her when shes going on about imaginary people on the camera and things being ‘moved’ are you sure when your sons in the room on his own for however long that hes not moved anything and she has went and told jack any other mother protects her kids no her she makes up things and tells jack its disgusting see when the hotel staff said
To her no other key had accessed the door since she checked in she said so how did the person on my camera get in the room the man says let me see the footage no the refugee council have it
She’s probably moving stuff herself & is that stoned she doesn’t remember! No one is in her room. I hope Jackie’s doing it tbh because it’s maybe his way of showing his frustration of the position she’s putting them in. Even when she lived in her flat his life consisted of being dragged about town & sitting alone in costa all day

Reactions: 5
This coming week, that’s the reason for all this manufactured upheaval.
If there is anyone in that courtroom that actually believe any of that nonsense with hotels then I’ll be checking myself into leverndale 🤨🤣🤣

Shellfish just shared a post with wee j asking her if it is 9 days till they fly but she’s told him it could be 9 months but we know she’d have told him 9 days but cos it’s caught on camera she has to gaslight him. So that boy thinks he’s actually going to Spain yet again.

Reactions: 7
If there is anyone in that courtroom that actually believe any of that nonsense with hotels then I’ll be checking myself into leverndale 🤨🤣🤣

Shellfish just shared a post with wee j asking her if it is 9 days till they fly but she’s told him it could be 9 months but we know she’d have told him 9 days but cos it’s caught on camera she has to gaslight him. So that boy thinks he’s actually going to Spain yet again.
Hope the courts get her told Jack will be seeing his dad for visits end of , he needs it desperately to get normality & to do fun things he should be doing ,, not sit alone in hotel rooms or dragged about town 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 6

Theres a video on there when jack says we just have to survive till spain 😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢 he thinks that this is all ok because courts going to be thrown out thats what she told him courts getting thrown out and then they are off home to spain! Not long ago she said to him 2 weeks and we are off so court must be soon

• Sad
Theres a video on there when jack says we just have to survive till spain 😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢 he thinks that this is all ok because courts going to be thrown out thats what she told him courts getting thrown out and then they are off home to spain! Not long ago she said to him 2 weeks and we are off so court must be soon
Jack has no clue what is going on in the world round about him as she has made him so dependent on her and he will believe everything she says. I’m actually starting to believe that he is not autistic or has a diagnosis and everything that he struggles with is due to her emotional and psychological abuse towards him. But if he does have a diagnosis I think he would do amazing with the correct help and support, she has held him back so much with all her craziness and nastiness 💔

I keep thinking I seen somewhere that court is this Tuesday. Is anyone friends on TikTok with Michelle and can message to ask her. And what happens if Stacey shows up at court without a representative does she defend herself?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jack has no clue what is going on in the world round about him as she has made him so dependent on her and he will believe everything she says. I’m actually starting to believe that he is not autistic or has a diagnosis and everything that he struggles with is due to her emotional and psychological abuse towards him. But if he does have a diagnosis I think he would do amazing with the correct help and support, she has held him back so much with all her craziness and nastiness 💔

I keep thinking I seen somewhere that court is this Tuesday. Is anyone friends on TikTok with Michelle and can message to ask her. And what happens if Stacey shows up at court without a representative does she defend herself?
I agree he doesn’t have Autism. But Stacey will have known what to say to get him a diagnosis and more importantly to her Pip.

Does she take that wee boy to court with her? Boy has no life whatsoever. How does she live with herself? 💔💔💔
I never even thought of that where is he when courts on? She thinks because she doesnt physically abuse him the way she claims jinty did to her that she can treat him however she wishes
She doesnt hit him she gives him food and he THINKS life would be amazing if his da would stop ‘doing what he is doing’ when all his da is doing is trying to see him and trying to make sure she doesnt move abroad with him and rightly so!

• Sad

I’ve often questioned the autism diagnosis. Stacey is savvy enough to know how to play the system though.

On her twitter or Facebook it says she was told she can’t represent herself at court. If she claims to have ADHD then I’m sure that would be correct advise for her own sake.
I know child welfare hearings only parents are allowed to attend. Jack would perhaps have to sit outside??

Reactions: 5
I actually believe his autism diagnosis is one of the few things that is true especially after hearing the da who seems autistic as well not that im a doctor but i have been around people with autism and learning disabilities in either a professional or personal way for over 20 years so i could defo see traits in the da but she has lied about the level of support he needs and what he is capable
Of he would thrive in a mainstream school with support in place but that interferes with staceys life and plans as well as she cannot be civil with staff or pupils. I will never get over it being on record that she was abusive to staff and pupils at a primary school! Her taking her son out of school has nothing to do with whats best for jack and everything to do with whats best and suits stacey!

I actually believe his autism diagnosis is one of the few things that is true especially after hearing the da who seems autistic as well not that im a doctor but i have been around people with autism and learning disabilities in either a professional or personal way for over 20 years so i could defo see traits in the da but she has lied about the level of support he needs and what he is capable
Of he would thrive in a mainstream school with support in place but that interferes with staceys life and plans as well as she cannot be civil with staff or pupils. I will never get over it being on record that she was abusive to staff and pupils at a primary school! Her taking her son out of school has nothing to do with whats best for jack and everything to do with whats best and suits stacey!
I think John is just a product of his environment. He doesn’t strike me as autistic at all. I’m the same and been around autistic people/kids in some way over the past 20 years give or take….thats how I can tell genuine cases over fake and crappy parebting. If a child misbehaves in school now, parents just automatically want a diagnosis to blame. It’s out of control and no wonder the government are wanting to crack down on it. 2 year olds getting diagnosis is WILD. Jack copes with every situation Stacey involves in him. He never acts out, or shouts or even cries when told he isn’t getting his games. Autistic kids can’t cope with that sort of change. Also John just strikes me as a typical scheme punter. Not everything needs to be blamed on ADHD and Autism. It does my bleeping nut in. Look at Bush daughter, the wee soul. She’s getting the same amount of money as Jack? Disgusting.
I work in a different environment now, but my friends are HTs now and say it’s out of control. Parents don’t listen to the school who say they don’t have ASN. They just go straight to GPs and say it’s affecting their mental health. Then when these children get a diagnosis they are coming into school and getting away with murder whilst genuine kids are struggling every single day because there isn’t enough support for them. The system is truly fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think John is just a product of his environment. He doesn’t strike me as autistic at all. I’m the same and been around autistic people/kids in some way over the past 20 years give or take….thats how I can tell genuine cases over fake and crappy parebting. If a child misbehaves in school now, parents just automatically want a diagnosis to blame. It’s out of control and no wonder the government are wanting to crack down on it. 2 year olds getting diagnosis is WILD. Jack copes with every situation Stacey involves in him. He never acts out, or shouts or even cries when told he isn’t getting his games. Autistic kids can’t cope with that sort of change. Also John just strikes me as a typical scheme punter. Not everything needs to be blamed on ADHD and Autism. It does my bleeping nut in. Look at Bush daughter, the wee soul. She’s getting the same amount of money as Jack? Disgusting
Agree with you. Never in my life have I heard of so many people having autism or adhd. In my days it was rare but not now. x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree with you. Never in my life have I heard of so many people having autism or adhd. In my days it was rare but not now. x
I think back to when I was in primary school. Nobody had anything ‘wrong’ with them. Aye daft boys used to carry on and get into trouble, but the teacher used to shout and it was all under control. I would have been so scared to be cheeky to a teacher. But now teachers have zero control. If a child kicks off, the teacher is blamed and asked what she could have done better, crackpots like Stacey are believed over professionals. I remember a wee boy moved into my old street years ago and stole my boys scooter. I went to the door and asked for it back. The maw went, eh he’s goat autism…..I was like I don’t give a duck what he’s got, get the scooter back. And that boy was about 8 years older than my boy. And it’s got ten times worse since then, with everyone blaming it.

• Heart
I agree he doesn’t have Autism. But Stacey will have known what to say to get him a diagnosis and more importantly to her Pip.
I would struggle to believe any parent could lie about their child in an attempt to get a diagnosis because it’s one of the hardest things to do. To speak about your child and the struggles they have is heartbreaking but then again this is Stacy we’re talking about, nothing phases her and she’s got a swinging brick where her heart should be.
Getting DLA doesn’t mean having a diagnosis and she only has to google what to put in that form for him to get it and it would be even easier for her to do so without having a diagnosis.

I would struggle to believe any parent could lie about their child in an attempt to get a diagnosis because it’s one of the hardest things to do. To speak about your child and the struggles they have is heartbreaking but then again this is Stacy we’re talking about, nothing phases her and she’s got a swinging brick where her heart should be.
Getting DLA doesn’t mean having a diagnosis and she only has to google what to put in that form for him to get it and it would be even easier for her to do so without having a diagnosis.
I think there is no level she wont go to right enough shes lied about some of the worst things already including making out she was using thc oil to fight cancer and refused chemo when she was never offered chemo In the first place and there was no longer any cancer shes horrid

I think there is no level she wont go to right enough shes lied about some of the worst things already including making out she was using thc oil to fight cancer and refused chemo when she was never offered chemo In the first place and there was no longer any cancer shes horrid
Stacey is not any parent. She’s a psychopath that already lies about her child, her mother, her ex, anyone that’s involved with her. She lies about her own health, lying about jacks wouldn’t phase her at all.

• Heart
Stacey is not any parent. She’s a psychopath that already lies about her child, her mother, her ex, anyone that’s involved with her. She lies about her own health, lying about jacks wouldn’t phase her at all.
You are on the money here i honestly never knew people like her existed in real life!! Wonder what she will do if it goes to court and she doesnt get her way? Scary thought

Reactions: 4
It's sadly more common than you'd think, I have autistic kids and the amount of other parents I've heard "advise" people to lie and exaggerate on forms and to camhs for help and money has gobsmacked me! I see how it effects my kids and can't comprehend how anyone would want this for their children!

• Heart
It's sadly more common than you'd think, I have autistic kids and the amount of other parents I've heard "advise" people to lie and exaggerate on forms and to camhs for help and money has gobsmacked me! I see how it effects my kids and can't comprehend how anyone would want this for their children!
I feel the same my kids cant be left unsupervised and need help and support with all aspects in daily life and parents who use labels or exaggerate undermine the kids and people who do need levels of support! And its always used to explain away bad behaviour away my kids are very well behaved and their struggles arent how their behaviours affect others its how they affect themselves people like stacey wouldnt last a minute having to be selfless and care for a wean who needs anything more than fed, clothed and internet

• Heart
  • Haha