Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirst06

Chatty Member
Why is there a fuckin award for social media mums anyway? Why aren't we praising the mums who are literally starving themselves so the kids get food and heat in the middle of this god awful cost of living crisis?
No one deserves to win especially none of these shitty social media mums

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
‘I like to keep my life very private’…. I beg your pardon???? Posting cctv clips from your dining room every day, you and your boyfriend in bed every night, yourself farting, your kids getting posted daily as they’ve just woken up and the list goes on 🤥🤥🤥🤥 she posts whatever she can for the money!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

JustSteph

I will never understand why people who can afford to pay, get it all for free! Irritates the shit out of me!!!

Reactions: 13

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Hi Ho hi Ho it’s off to blag I go. With a freebie here and hubby full of fear hi Ho hi Ho!

• Haha

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
These companies make me sick, there are children going hungry and cold and they are dishing out free stuff for these beggars.

• Sad

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: DIY 'Queen' and hemorrhoid cream, she'll still feed her son dairy even if it makes him scream

• Heart
Reactions: 12

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Come and say hi then chezza as I think you’ll find you are the only bitter hag on this platform. 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼😍😍😍

Nice to see some genuine caring people comment on her post I must admit.
Money clearly goes to money……. As for the homeless.
Remember sophiena na na na telling everyone they were going to a soup kitchen on Christmas day to help the homeless. Yet more lies to try and make her look good. 🤬
Well said Britishrose02 but you’ll probably be blocked by the fraud now for mentioning it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
She's just creating more drama , actually they both are. Jo wasn't crying real tears..
Its all to win the votes. Dickheads the lot of them

ishman

VIP Member
Makes me laugh can buy the dogs free from food but still gives her son food that can upset his tummy 😐

• Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
Soophinea has now revealed Colby is lactose intolerant but has been allowing him school dinners for the past 12 months at least which probably contained regular doses of dairy!! That is downright negligent!!

What about all those TT's and IG's of all the pancakes, biscuits, cakes etc she has given them both even over the last 12 months as well?.....no wonder they were regularly off school with tummy problems or colds etc.
Wasn't there a Pepsi/Fanta with milk drink that she was getting them to try lately also? That'll help his tummy....

• Sick
  • Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Here we go kids.
Ignore your education and don’t bother with a career and you too can get gifted mega expensive gifts by acting like a complete thick piece of shit.
The U.K. is on its knees with the poor nurses desperate to make ends meet and this complete twat of a woman gets given a huge new Sony TV.
🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Life is a game, and how you play it is your choice! Oh go and fuck yourself hard, you piece of shit, I'll go and tell that to the family who work all the hours god sends for minimum wage, who then can't afford to put the heating on at the end of the day, I'll tell them that they aren't playing the game properly shall I, I fucking hate these influencers who spout shit like this, Yaz Hadfield is another cretin who comes out with bollocks like this, Manifest this life and it will be yours! Oh get to fuck you bunch of fucking dickheads! It makes me so mad, and the only reason I stick around is in the hope that I catch them when this shit show finally ends, or their dickhead followers actually wake up and smell the coffee! Bunch of pricks!!!

🙏

I’ve never commented on this thread as ive always quite liked her until this post.

Life is a game..how you play it is your choice.

Absolute bullshit. So if people are struggling with their mental health which is ruining their life.. is that their choice??? If people are working all hours under the sun and still struggling to provide.. is that also their choice.

What an absolute privileged thing to say.

VIP Member
"My priority is my family" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha She's a comedian now then is she! How passive aggressive was that video reply she made??? Hey Soph, don't bite the hand that feeds you, you hooked nosed cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
Wasn't tiktok good when it was lockdown. Garden and home makeovers, dancing and singing videos , people making the most of a horrible time.
What the hell happened.
Now its just a money maker with gifts and poundsigns to beggars.

• Heart

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Award the mums that are working as a nurse on shifts who then have to go onto a second job just to put food on the table to feed their children!🥺
The real hero’s who we were all clapping in the pandemic and the ones who this country has now failed! 😤
DO NOT award these TT frauds who do fuck all every day but lie and show minions an absolute terrible example of parenting.😡

• Heart

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She legit has no idea what an actual troll is. She thinks ANYONE who has an opinion that doesn't suit her narrative is a troll. What a clown.

• Haha

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
View attachment 2078530
🙄...THE BATHROOM REVEAL HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
All paid for by the minions who most can't afford to put their central heating on, but as long as Sophie can refurbish her house on the back of her brain dead minions, that's OK!!

The usual 😭, 'so grateful' TT and the usual🐃💩 blurb....give me strength!
Photos of the before and after attached.

Cheeky bitch, one of my bathrooms is like the before and I love it as it looks like a hotel bathroom......well at least my sink matches the colour of my other sanitaryware and my mirror is nicer that the one you had as well, so there Sophie na na na.
Anyway, why would anyone pick a brown wood basin in a bathroom decorated in a black and white theme? 🤔
It's not a fashion statement, it's a fashion faux par as it just doesn't go with the bathroom. It just makes the bathroom look tacky and far to chaotic with those tiles on the walls and floors. 😵🤯😵

I wonder how long it is going to take for someone to crack open their head on the cupboard above the toilet!
Very dangerous positioning tbh. Totally the wrong place to put a storage cupboard!! 🙈
Before looks 100x better than now😂
---
#4 - too busy doing a renovation while the rest of us are worried about inflation

• Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
The ones who hate you are your biggest fans??? Ya might wanna rethink that love 😒🤣🤣🤣 deluded stupid face pulling dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart