Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I don’t find her relatable at all. How can you buy and renovate a house on p/t make up counter salary? And pay for a boob job, the designer bags and shoes...? It’s all very showy and not real life.
That's why I like the accounts with fewer followers they seem to keep it real. I follow a young woman called Amy and she is moving heaven and earth to try and heal her poor relationship with food. She was so proud when she managed a couple of months without a binge last year. These are the accounts people should be following and the ones SW should be endorsing

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sw should be brought to book for false advertising. They use people like Sophie Jude on their leaflets, trying to entice new customers, she who hasn't been on the plan for years and has gained a good few stone back. It's so false and money grabbing! She deffo took the gig knowing she was a fraud - twice!

Reactions: 9

Truthseeker

VIP Member
another one that stopped liking her after the skinny coffee . She seemed to get her desired reaction about her post about here. Loads of people telling her how wonderful and amazing she is. Normal service is resumed her ego is well and truly stroked .
I'm just about sick of people like this crying cyber bullying over sites like this. If I had somebody stalking my social media sending me not nice messages and trying to bring me down at every given opportunity then yes that's cyber bullying. If however I go poking around Google looking for myself as many of these self appointed celebs do and I stumble upon a forum discussing me then no I don't consider myself as being bullied I just consider myself as being unkindly discussed These discussions were not affecting her until as she claims "She stumbled upon them" whilst searching for her radio interview which I don't believe for one minute, folk like this just love to Google themselves which in my opinion is almost like looking for trouble. As far as I am aware nobody from here was hounding her on her profile. Do these people not realise that in the real world people talk behind their backs too, it happens to us all, nobody can be liked by everyone, it's called life so get over yourself love.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Interesting that she’s refused to drop the sw on her name (don’t believe for a second you can’t change it) but has deleted absolutely everything to do with her meals, food, slimming world from her page.

So grew the following via diet, food etc and then has causally just changed it to a fashion inspo page when she’s realised there is way more money in ads and affiliate swipe ups for fashion, make up brands rather than skinny sauce and herbs without really even acknowledging it.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
God is she still going on about this?! Either open up or don't. Stop being all cryptic. No one cares fml.
She just talks pure and utter bollocks. Falling in love with life again involves getting your tits out on all and every occasions by the looks of things

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Has she put a self timer on her phone, climbed that ladder and posed with her leg stuck out for a photo? What a fucking melt.

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
She really need’s to remove the SW from her name!! She doesn’t mention it or follow it in any way.
She gave some crap explanation for this...something about she can't because she'd lose her blue tick. why the fuck she has a blue tick to begin with is a mystery...

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can we talk about the recent story photo 😬 going back to the gym but isn’t wearing a bra 🤦🏼‍♀️
I saw that it was like "im going to the gym.....also here are my titties" she 100% knew she had a see through vest on and no bra, shameless catfishing fool

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I used to think she was really pretty but all the exposure on insta I find her super dull & she’s always using filter .. that outfit is fckin hilarious!!! I can’t believe she posted this pic.. she looks horrendous!!!

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
Really?

Screenshot_20210726-180927_Instagram.jpg

Having A Fit Because the skinny bars that have been available in pretty much any shop in any town for ages and ages have launched in morrisons?

When you can shove stuff like this in your hole

Screenshot_20210726-180947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210726-181017_Instagram.jpg

you don't care about no 99 calorie bar...

oh sorry, it's another ad.

• Haha