Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have sent her Ad to the company for approval ages ago and they will have timed it

I’m not sure if I was at hospital cuddling my ill newborn that I’d be wasting time contacting them asking if it can be rescheduled

Just shows that every situation can be interpreted differently. Some people are disgusted and some people like me don’t care either way

On a different note, the baby looks adorable and free of wires/equipment so hopefully things are looking positive x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like how tf, can she advertise natural cycles, doesn’t she have PCOS?? So she won’t ever have regular cycles? Plus cycles are a load of crap to how to not get pregnant, I got pregnant 1 week later than when I supposedly would have ovulated
I'm sure there are plenty of people alive today due to 'natural' contraception

This was actually the breaking point for me. I fit into the infertile category and did at one point join the group. It took less than a couple of weeks for her to fall of the radar. As someone who was struggling with infertility I was shocked at how she was behaving, especially knowing the impact it has on others.
Same here. I sent her msgs after her miscarriage having had 3 myself. I cant help but think the whole group was set up without any thought. She was clearly going through treatments prior to disclosing it - fair enough but just dont act so hard done to. Im probably 8 stone lighter than her and I was too fat for ivf. I couldnt afford it privately! And now this poor little one is being ignored so she can continue the sophie show and get her advertising revenue 🙄

My feeling is it was all setup prior so she would be sat there snuggly with her newborn and the ad would coincide. ‘Hey look, if you’re like me you can have this too’ kinda thing.
I’m sure they company wouldn’t have forced her to post, she chose to post.

Reactions: 7
She will have sent her Ad to the company for approval ages ago and they will have timed it

I’m not sure if I was at hospital cuddling my ill newborn that I’d be wasting time contacting them asking if it can be rescheduled

Just shows that every situation can be interpreted differently. Some people are disgusted and some people like me don’t care either way
Respectfully, as someone who works in influencer marketing, there’s no way we’d expect an influencer to contact us to move a post in her circumstances. We would expect campaigns to be paused due to mitigating circumstances. If anything, we’d be thankful to avoid the brand damage it would bring to our clients if an influencer makes it appear like they had no option to post unsuitable content in a highly personal time. If I were Natural Cycles, or if I were representing them at agency level, I’d be writing that campaign off as a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s so bizarre that she’s advertising contraception when she’d been actively trying, and failing, to get pregnant naturally for years 🤔

Have I imagined it or was there a big controversy about Natural Cycles a couple of years ago?

Reactions: 12
Respectfully, as someone who works in influencer marketing, there’s no way we’d expect an influencer to contact us to move a post in her circumstances. We would expect campaigns to be paused due to mitigating circumstances. If anything, we’d be thankful to avoid the brand damage it would bring to our clients if an influencer makes it appear like they had no option to post unsuitable content in a highly personal time. If I were Natural Cycles, or if I were representing them at agency level, I’d be writing that campaign off as a failure.
Respectfully that’s my point! Whatever has gone on with this ad is not necessarily Sophie’s fault as some people on here believe

Reactions: 1
Respectfully that’s my point! Whatever has gone on with this ad is not necessarily Sophie’s fault as some people on here believe
But she’s posted it in her page so surely she must have had something to do with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s not even the timing of the post though which is awful. It’s the fact as others have mentioned she has been actively trying for years and is known to have pcos. She took on the campaign in the first place even which imo is just bad taste.
if It were me I would’ve never taken on an ad like this when I know so many people follow me on my infertility journey.

Reactions: 17
It’s not even the timing of the post though which is awful. It’s the fact as others have mentioned she has been actively trying for years and is known to have pcos. She took on the campaign in the first place even which imo is just bad taste.
if It were me I would’ve never taken on an ad like this when I know so many people follow me on my infertility journey.
Well said👏👏👏

Reactions: 2

On a different note, the baby looks adorable and free of wires/equipment so hopefully things are looking positive x
How can you time an ad on insta? I know posts can be scheduled on FB, but not insta?

Free of wires, hes I agree. He looks cute and healthy x

He seems to be doing really well which I'm soo glad about but makes me question if he was as sick as Sophie made out.. As it seems so be a very very fast recovery for a child that was soo sick...

I'm hoping he is just a little fighter and has made a miraculous recovery.

He seems to be doing really well which I'm soo glad about but makes me question if he was as sick as Sophie made out.. As it seems so be a very very fast recovery for a child that was soo sick...

I'm hoping he is just a little fighter and has made a miraculous recovery.
It could be that they can't tell what damage at the moment, if any, has been done to his brain after being starved of oxygen. Of course physically he's going to look like a healthy bonny baby, which he does but the brain is a different story completely.

I really hope that she hasn't lied for attention about something so serious.

I’m glad the baby is doing better, he looks very cute! However I am sorry but that name is ridiculous, I realise his middle name is her maiden name but his whole name it’s just awful (IMO) the brummie accent doesn’t help either! Who knew she was such a massive fan of the Thin White Duke!!

• Heart
I've noticed there are only 13 comments on the NC post, and of course the first one is from Grace F'ing Victory 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've noticed there are only 13 comments on the NC post, and of course the first one is from Grace F'ing Victory 🙄
What’s the deal with her and Grace?
Every post I see they’re telling each other how much they love each other, have they even met in real life??

Reactions: 3
I follow tattle forums but literally just registered to discuss Sophie.
So happy her baby boy seems ok, however that sponsored ad… is she being serious? Regardless of whether the timing was her fault or not. She has PCOS was on the verge of having IVF if it wasn’t for her weight. She doesn’t have regular cycles. Sad reality is she is unlucky to get pregnant again without help. Yet she’s posting about natural cycles to avoid pregnancy?! I hate instagram I really do

Reactions: 13
I follow tattle forums but literally just registered to discuss Sophie.
So happy her baby boy seems ok, however that sponsored ad… is she being serious? Regardless of whether the timing was her fault or not. She has PCOS was on the verge of having IVF if it wasn’t for her weight. She doesn’t have regular cycles. Sad reality is she is unlucky to get pregnant again without help. Yet she’s posting about natural cycles to avoid pregnancy?! I hate instagram I really do
Yeah natural cycles to avoid pregnancy when she’s literally just given birth it’s actually embarrassing another one who’s sold her soul.
I’m sure every minute of this baby’s life will now be paraded on insta and she will act like the first person to every have a baby like all the other insta huns

Reactions: 9
Yeah natural cycles to avoid pregnancy when she’s literally just given birth it’s actually embarrassing another one who’s sold her soul.
I’m sure every minute of this baby’s life will now be paraded on insta and she will act like the first person to every have a baby like all the other insta huns
I find all instagrammers with following, when they have kids it’s always such a drama! Their babies don’t sleep, they are always so tired, colic, dairy intolerances etc, but actual real life with a newborn/baby/toddler isn’t half as bad as all of them make out; yes I know there are babies who don’t sleep, have colic etc but it’s as if these instamums just google bad things babies can have and they have it all, I have a 9 month old and honestly when I was pregnant I saw all these new mums (like Charlotte dawsy etc) just showing the bad side to parenting and it puts the absolute fear in a new mum! I bet Sophie will do the same, even if Bowie is ok and has no lasting damage he will be a nightmare to her Instagram followers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.