Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pisses me off.. just cos they haven’t gotten pregnant yet doesn’t mean they can’t.. it can take time to conceive.. it’s so attention seeking and minimises people who actually have fertility issues and can’t get pregnant .. guarantee they’ll be pregnant soon and then here come the headlines of “our miracle baby”
I have endo and it took me about 14 months to get pregnant , it does happen. It just takes time. Sophie is over 30 now soo your fertility does tend to dwindle at that age. I don’t know if she’s ever took that in to consideration as well

Reactions: 4
This pisses me off.. just cos they haven’t gotten pregnant yet doesn’t mean they can’t.. it can take time to conceive.. it’s so attention seeking and minimises people who actually have fertility issues and can’t get pregnant .. guarantee they’ll be pregnant soon and then here come the headlines of “our miracle baby”

I don’t watch whatever program he’s on, but saw this and another article recently which alludes to loss. I can imagine with endo, pcos and her age she is starting to worry about her egg quality. Hopefully if she’s serious about this she’ll explore the ivf route soon.

Reactions: 7
I have endo and it took me about 14 months to get pregnant , it does happen. It just takes time. Sophie is over 30 now soo your fertility does tend to dwindle at that age. I don’t know if she’s ever took that in to consideration as well
Thanks for that lovely ray on sunshine comment my hopes have really been kicked to pieces!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They did go to a clinic and the doctor basically said she’s fine and has tons of eggs. Was all hyped up for being told they’re fine.
It’s like when she said she had endometriosis yet hadn’t been diagnosed properly with a diagnostic laparoscopy. Not sure if she still even has.

Thanks for that lovely ray on sunshine comment my hopes have really been kicked to pieces!
Sorry it’s what I got told off my gynaecologist when I was having treatment for my endo. My mum conceived naturally at 40 but the pregnancy was very hard on her. I noticed a massive difference being pregnant at 19/20 and being pregnant at 32. It absolutely wiped me out

Reactions: 1
I’d be surprised if she has endo. A bit like her having adhd. It’s mentioned and then never talked about again. I’m surprised if she did have endo, the doctor would have mentioned it when they filmed.

Reactions: 4
Their fertility struggle can’t be that long of a struggle they’ve only been together just over a year or something ffs 😂
---
Are they that desperate they started trying on day one 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their fertility struggle can’t be that long of a struggle they’ve only been together just over a year or something ffs 😂
---
Are they that desperate they started trying on day one 😂😂😂😂
Sophie probably did tbf. She’s openly shocked her friends settled before her. I actually think the way she was so shocked about Holly getting married first on GS was a bit rude tbh

Reactions: 7
Sorry it’s what I got told off my gynaecologist when I was having treatment for my endo. My mum conceived naturally at 40 but the pregnancy was very hard on her. I noticed a massive difference being pregnant at 19/20 and being pregnant at 32. It absolutely wiped me out
I have endo and conceiving is nearly impossible I had a miscarriage in November ever since my periods have become unbearable again I’m 34 and don’t want to give up yet 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have endo and conceiving is nearly impossible I had a miscarriage in November ever since my periods have become unbearable again I’m 34 and don’t want to give up yet 😪
I’m sorry for your loss. If you haven’t already, have a chat with your GP about your concerns. There’s always other options, even if those involve assisted conception.

• Heart
She’s more into in him than he is with her. She’s a HUGE catfish as I’ve seen her in real life.
Her bo selecta head is growing - I honestly can’t believe how much her head and face has grown. She looks dreadful. I’m no oil painting but imagine paying to disfigure your face then filter it online. It’s quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s more into in him than he is with her. She’s a HUGE catfish as I’ve seen her in real life.
I’ve always thought I bet she’d look different in person.

Jordan used to love bomb everyone didn’t he. I suspect Sophie seeing Holly and Charlotte settled with babies has started to panic and thrown herself into life with Jord. She seems to go back up north fairly regularly as well. I did think it odd they wouldn’t marry first but I wonder if she has more wealth than him and should they divorce, he’d do quite well out of her.

Reactions: 8
Has her mum moved down to live with her? Has she split from Sophie’s dad? Or were they never together?

Reactions: 1
IM sorry but Im not buying this trying for a baby narrative-they weren't even together for a year when they apparently started- a baby is a much stronger commitment than marriage so why no proposal if they are so serious- seems like a good storyline to remain relevant and cash in on as they have literally nothing else due to being washed up reality tv 'stars'. I do think the relationship is genuine but defo feel they are pushing this hard to conceive 'journey' as a cash cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s like all the instahuns they have a baby after being together 3 months because it’s romantic and the bump and baby will be cute. No actual thought about the lifetime of responsibility and worry. Then you get the ones like Holly, Laura Anderson and friends who then moan about how hard it is and how their baby is being a baby. Utter cretins the lot of em.

Reactions: 11