Sophie Heawood’s baby daddy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just devoured Sophie heawood’s Hungover Games, loved it... and now desperate to know who The Musician is! Any guesses..??

Reactions: 1
I have just bought the book so placemarking.
Her daughter has quite a distinctive look about her, somehow, so I reckon if the right name is suggested we’ll be able to work it out.

I don’t know one musician from the next though, and am not really interested in them, but want to be on this chat as looking forward to reading the book.

I’m nearly halfway through and it’s ok, easy to read. She annoyed me with her superior attitude to the locals in the Yorkshire village she grew up in, so the jury’s out for me at the moment.

And it leaves so much out - often you think ‘but what about...’ and if you were listening to her tell her story in a pub you would interrupt and ask. So could have done with a better edit.

But a mildly interesting holiday read at worst is my verdict so far. Hoping it’ll be better than that though. Def a decent book for a holiday.

My favourite Heawood story is when she copied in the wrong name on Twitter and accidentally called a girl in a coma a slag.
How absolutely mortifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's Chilly Gonzalez
1. Okay well I have to google who he is
2. How do you know ?!

My favourite Heawood story is when she copied in the wrong name on Twitter and accidentally called a girl in a coma a slag.
How absolutely mortifying!
yes I remember that as it all unfolded on Twitter 😆

Is the book worth a read?!
Its fine for what it is, mildly diverting, vicarious glimpse into the life of an LA journo. I was done in two sittings.

1. Okay well I have to google who he is
2. How do you know ?!
I did some googling years ago. There was a tweet about Solange saying something to Sophie about Chilly, and I found a web page that referred to her baby with his surname and not hers. Wish I could find the links now but I suspect there's been a lot of deleting ahead of the book.

Reactions: 3
I did some googling years ago. There was a tweet about Solange saying something to Sophie about Chilly, and I found a web page that referred to her baby with his surname and not hers. Wish I could find the links now but I suspect there's been a lot of deleting ahead of the book.
Wow! That’s impressive intel.