Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230927_135426_Instagram.jpg

Personally I think you should use the time to find out what your son's additional needs are and work out your next steps. Spend more time with him, reading to him and talking properly to him. At this point it should all be about him and not about you......you selfish bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

EIC

Do we think that he would cheat or has potentially cheated in the past? Just thinking of when he’s been away from her touring and having more freedom.
The only things Dave has cheated on in his diets, his step counter on his phone and himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Emmy79

VIP Member
Defo poor chip! What happened to his freshly made meals?! ;( and poor Dave spending all of his money on nothing for him!
What the fuck does she mean "Bravo Chip" he's not sneaking off for a McDonald's on his way home from work is he? You've done this to him you lazy ignorant cow!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

deejvillage

VIP Member
Nah not buying it, I literally called that everyone was ill, she is playing you all!

She chose to marry an actor, she chose to move them up to near her family far away from any acting work she chose to have a baby when clearly not ready for the responsibilities. You reap what you sow and you have to live with your life choices!

How about instead of making a reel for sympathy you actually do some work for your paying subscribers. Literally a whole month of no content on her patreon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why is he so bothered about seeing his 'traps' when he can't see his own peen if he's standing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

swimming

VIP Member
Speaking as a mother to a child similar age and behavioural‘mannerisms’ as Barney, it’s hard. Running off, touching stuff, no fear, etc. Reslly hard.

However the sensible thing as a stable minded mother/parent would be to politely decline the Disney press trip and put the needs of her child first.

She needs to be telling him off for running off like that. It’s not funny at all. Laughing and smiley all sweet at the camera is not impressive.

Get rid of the dummy. Get rid of giving him the sodding phone to watch videos as he eats. Sit him up at the table, in a suitable high chair, TALK to him about your day, your plans, engage with him, put the camera down and look at what’s right in front of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jess89

VIP Member
Eugh what a weak weak "mother"

Disgraceful reply. At this point I'm not even surprised. Poor banners
I don’t even get how giving him fizzy drinks (which he shouldn’t be having!) would make life easier for her, surely it would just hype him up even more?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

soylatte

IMG_3837.png
Well maybe tell him no then, instead of taking photos of him.
And that’s in the extremely unlikely event that he climbed in there by himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Kikidoyouloveme

That was infuriating and quite frankly disgusting. Spitting bloody SPITTING, in no circumstances is that acceptable and to share it! The way she would flinch when he was communicating with her was very telling and the lack of any boundaries, I know im preaching to the choir but im gobsmacked, there’s NOTHING , no ‘ gentle hands ‘ ‘ kind hands ‘ pleases and thank yous ‘ nothing ! Even if he has delays etc , I’d still continue to model that behavior- I don’t even know if I can hate watch , I’m scared I’ll turn into goofy girl if i see much more !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Friendsfanatic2022

I've taken a loooong break of the two pair of twats.... Just started watching her early access into Magic Kingdom from 6 days ago....... I'm only a few minutes in. And.... BARNEY IS A COMPLETE ASSHOLE. My GOD..... He causes absolute mayhem everywhere he goes. He is so wild. And she doesn't ever tell him NO! I'm sorry.... But he is insufferably annoying. MY LORD. I'm only at the part where he meets Mickey for the first time, Jesus Christ!

He’s 3 years old and clearly has some sort of development issue, pair that with their negligent parenting and that’s unfortunately what happens. It isn’t the poor wee souls fault, he doesn’t know any better so I certainly wouldn’t be calling him an asshole.

They force him to sit and watch screens all day, hardly talk to him, he never spends time with other kids, he isn’t potty trained, still had a dummy recently, drinking fizzy drinks and unhealthy meals all day. Give the boy a chance to grow up and better himself, I hope he does and his negligent shitty excuse for parents realise how much they fucked up.

I was brought up with parents like them and I really struggled, I wasn’t running around crazy like Barney but that’s because I was beaten so badly I was scared to do anything. I relate to him so heavily and it’s horrible hearing people call him names like it’s his fault?

He needs all the help & support he can get and exploiting him on social media isn’t going to make his life any easier. He already has useless parents and now he has to deal with poverty, scamming for Disney trips, his mum clearly only wants a girl and Dave barely bothers talking to him either, they never prioritise him and leave him to his own devices. He runs around the house eating bread out the packets, climbing into cupboards and emptying stuff out whilst Sophie lies in her bed like the princess she thinks that she is. Any potential friends he will have in the future will see everything he’s ever done on social media and he’ll probably get bullied.

I don’t see how any of that is Barney’s fault? He’s a poor wee toot that unfortunately has awful parents who couldn’t give a fuck about him. I hope they wake up and remove all the content of him on social media to save him being a target but it’s all about money & Disney trips. I hope he has support when he goes to school, he’ll really need it. Makes me feel ill what they do to that poor wee boy and they have the audacity to say they’re having more kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Donald73

VIP Member
I think it’s wrong to classify how he behaves as down to special needs…. Most of it is down to shitty parenting in my opinion…

Barely speaks… was plonked in front of a screen from birth not spoken to or engaged with

Refusing food and wanting hers - being ‘given in to’ far too often for an easy life. (When mine was a toddler he loved trying bits from my plate - got a love of shredded duck that he still has - however he was to also eat his own)

Not wearing shoes - because he chucks them and has been laughed at for throwing things so continues hence no shoes so Lardy and Lazy don’t have to retrieve them

Running into rides and running off - was never told not to and why, no boundaries, no disciplining/actioning behaviour

Hopping in puddles and licking the dirty water - ditto

Climbing all over, windowsills etc, pulling at lamp cables and other dangerous things - never told off for it, they laugh when he does so he keeps at it

He MAY have some additional needs but honestly with different parents he would be a very different child IMO.

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Listen I’ve said before Dave does actually have a good theatre voice (when he doesn’t strain trying to hit high notes) and as much as everyone would hate to admit it he has obviously auditioned just like everyone else and earned this part just like anyone else would. Personally I’m enjoying his content now as a musical theatre lover myself and it’s nice to see him seem genuinely happy and doing something he loves instead of being Sophie’s slave

nahm8

Eugh what a weak weak "mother"

Disgraceful reply. At this point I'm not even surprised. Poor banners
Christ! I misread this initially as 'a couple of fizzy drinks during the trip' and thought oh it's not ideal but not that bad, then re-read and its a couple fizzy drinks A DAY. Insanity!

• Sad
  • Wow

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I am glad Dave has finally got himself a (from what I’ve read here) decent job role but what’s more impressive is he managed to actually get away from Sophie.. now that Dave is making something of his life clearly Sophie is jealous the light isn’t on her and she’s trying to re live “the good old days” when she worked at Disney and had friends.. the only loser here is Barney as his dad is away doing what he’s always wanted to do before being trapped by Sophie, Sophie got what she thought was missing in her life but it’s clear it didn’t fill the gap and she can’t go back… maybe if it was the princess girl she wanted things would be different but the caffeine fed hyper chuckle doll wasn’t part of her plan
I’m not great fan but it annoys me seeing people dismissing or putting down such a huge accomplishment. You may not like him or his voice or literally anything about him. But he landed a great role on the west end all on his own merits. Not because he’s overweight and no one else could play it - 🙄 - not because his agency “made a deal” … he worked for it and he got it. So say what you want about him outside of this but don’t try to diminish this accomplishment.

• Heart
  • Sick