Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Jill will be frantically baking banana loaf to take her mind of things
Jess will be on the phone to the fucking Doula having a meltdown
Jim will looking up the law books on loopholes for covid visits
Nina will be drawing an artist sketch of one of the sisters or maybe even the Doula to show it looks exactly like sOAF
Barneys laying on his back somewhere
Dave will be eating everything in sight
SOAF will be parading about in a housecoat scrolling thru tattle think fuck , fuck, fuck they know everything
Their management will be drawing up an exit plan for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Supern0va

Chatty Member
No don’t worry, she’s speaking to us directly now - hi SOAF 👋🏼 this is the most engagement they’ve had in months years
if the kids birthday was on Wednesday why would he need a party on the Saturday if it was just his two parents at home with him on his birthday anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Badg69

Chatty Member
Lol had to include the rats in the next title suggestion:

'Stuffed a monkey for her nephew to splat but spotted in the reflection - I smell a RAT!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Socialobservation

It’s quite clear Soaf Bellend Dressing-Brown (excellent work Tattlers) holds the purse here. I bet you a lot of it is credit cards or Klarna. They don’t have savings at all, hence why they had to plead poverty to get enough money from the pin sale for baby furniture and a deposit for private rent.

So yes, I’m sure at times they make chunks of income but between two adults and a baby I don’t think it’s consistent because THEY aren’t consistent . Plus, put aside bills and taxes, I doubt they have loads leftover.

Soaf is going to desparetly claw at her channel in the hopes she can rebrand herself as a yummy mummy with a champagne lifestyle. It’s easy to fake online and she will edit ANYTHING that doesn’t fit with her image. But she’s been exposed for who she is which is a lazy mother. A mother who is not relatable AT ALL as she has had her husband home for 9 months or more! So Soaf, try as you may to make a bit of income, phasing out your husband really says where your INTEGRITY AND MORALS LIE. Disgraceful.

And the hair thing is because Jess has hair very similar.

Guys!!!!!!!! I KNEW ID CATCH HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WENT ROUND THERE ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Look at the background... you can CLEARLY see her face.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Ch21

Chatty Member
Just found out my husband has 6-8 weeks left. Meaning I could go into labour with our second baby as he dies. I can’t stand these two anymore making a drama of a covid test. They know nothing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I'll have a crack
  • Soaf gave us the bombshell that she is going to relaunch her Sophie Belle YT account as she doesn't know who she is. Slave also wants to document his "weight loss" on his own channel and they intend to manage all three, with uploads all week - yes really
  • They think Barney has a cough and he had his chest x-rayed. Couldn't get to the appointment on time and Soaf banged his head on the bench
  • Slave has lost a "significant amount of weight" which hasn't yet been quantified. He did one workout, split in to several clips to make it look like a daily routine. Using gym shoes for professional weightlifting which cost £150+
  • Soaf has joined Fatman Protein Scoop on the protein hype and has treated herself to some expensive beef gelatine powder and almond butter
  • Soaf "can't believe how much there is to do" despite having nothing to do
  • Barney stays up all night watching Moana
  • Slave has installed a shelf of sugar in the 'Home Gym'. He is eating "low calorie" ice cream but Soaf attempted to sabotage him by purchasing regular calorie ice cream instead
  • Chip is eating watery broth that goes in the microwave, closely resembling sick. He is apparently still too ill to manage a long walk.
  • The realisation came that the free highchair wasn't going to materialise so they had to buy one from Amazon
  • Slave continues to wear the sproutfit
  • Sometimes they upload a slog, sometimes not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Can’t drive. Can’t work. Can’t lose weight. Can’t walk his dog. Can’t do a fucking Covid test properly 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Jess89

VIP Member
Jill will be frantically baking banana loaf to take her mind of things
Jess will be on the phone to the fucking Doula having a meltdown
Jim will looking up the law books on loopholes for covid visits
Nina will be drawing an artist sketch of one of the sisters or maybe even the Doula to show it looks exactly like sOAF
Barneys laying on his back somewhere
Dave will be eating everything in sight
SOAF will be parading about in a housecoat scrolling thru tattle think fuck , fuck, fuck they know everything
Their management will be drawing up an exit plan for them
They are Soaf club 7 - ain't no party like a lockdown party!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jess89

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave #20 - Think Covid is a laughing matter, broke lockdown to deliver a piñata

Doesn't fully rhyme but you get the drift🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Socialobservation

Good Morning Tatlers.
So after two days of radio silence (coincidentally which was also during wilfs secret birthday party) she’s woken up and showing the flamily her..... yogurt. Look Hun, not one single fuck is given about your gross breakfast. Most parents are too busy to even grab a yogurt let alone take a video of it. What did Barney have for breakfast? Chips leftover carrot?

I know this is controversial but NEGLECT is a category of child abuse. Neglect can manifest in many many ways and just because they don’t look like abusers, doesn’t mean he isn’t being neglected. He actually is.

- He is not given adequate warm clothing at all whilst the fatsos sit there in 3 layers.
- He barely has any toys to play with. He hasn’t EVER had age appropriate toys since birth and he wasn’t even allowed his teething toy until weeks after he received it. Even though he was allegedly teething. . .
- They neglect him by not approapriately weaning him. The disorganised approach to weaning does not enable Barney the best chance at learning how to eat and is risking his chance of malnutrition as they aren’t planning what he’s eating alongside his milk intake.
- I’ve worked with families for YEARS and have never seen a baby so flat on their back before at 7 months old.
- The absolute disregard for his well-being is absoloutely sick. He allegedly had a cold (after two strange men came into the house UNMASKED) but covid wasn’t even considered. ‘Allergic to antibiotics’ which is a bit of a stretch. These two wouldn’t know an allergic reaction if it smacked him on the face. Soafs constant negativity towards her baby is disgraceful.
- Barney had to wait 7 months for a high chair when he needed it 3 months ago. Yet The Lardy Browns have spent £1000’s on absolute shite.

Barney doesn’t need a decorated bedroom you dickheads. He needs stimulation, warmth, his basic needs to be taken care of.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

If hard working adults wanna buy pins and Mickey ears with their own money then why not. We all have hobbies that are different but I don't think it makes you immature or 'fucking weird'. You should do what makes you happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Soaf can’t even ‘influence’ people to buy a £110 hair care set 😂 Hun, that’s your job... to show brands you can flog their shit. Instead, she looked a complete greasy idiot and went back to £1 shampoo. 😂

Soaf and Dave aren’t on the same page at all. Their life is one big joke and she’s desperately clutching to the fact that she has her Sophie Bellend channel. However, many of those videos were very young girl focused. Who I doubt will want to watch a 30 year old who has done fuck all in years 😂
Sophie Bellend. I am dead. Please can this feature in the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Reader130987

VIP Member
"I don't want to worry anyone...".

Pal. I ain't worrying. Cool as a cucumber over here. You have Covid? I'm still chilling in my pyjamas, with a cuppa and a plate of chocolate Hobnobs. No sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
He’s finally going for a test so no vlog today - nipping out for 30 minutes has stopped them from being able to upload a video- they are so busy!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35