Sophie & Dave #19 Fatman protein scoop & Lazy Brown, living their life In dressing gowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread continued here.
Well done @XxMrskxx for the thread title with the most likes and only submitted yesterday, adjusted slightly to fit.

Please can someone do a round up as I suck at them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here to claim my place - proud to have my throwaway Fatman Protein Scoop nickname hit the mainstream 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't mind me just plonking myself down in my sprout outfit dressing gown and snacks
Anyone want a can of monster

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll have a crack
  • Soaf gave us the bombshell that she is going to relaunch her Sophie Belle YT account as she doesn't know who she is. Slave also wants to document his "weight loss" on his own channel and they intend to manage all three, with uploads all week - yes really
  • They think Barney has a cough and he had his chest x-rayed. Couldn't get to the appointment on time and Soaf banged his head on the bench
  • Slave has lost a "significant amount of weight" which hasn't yet been quantified. He did one workout, split in to several clips to make it look like a daily routine. Using gym shoes for professional weightlifting which cost £150+
  • Soaf has joined Fatman Protein Scoop on the protein hype and has treated herself to some expensive beef gelatine powder and almond butter
  • Soaf "can't believe how much there is to do" despite having nothing to do
  • Barney stays up all night watching Moana
  • Slave has installed a shelf of sugar in the 'Home Gym'. He is eating "low calorie" ice cream but Soaf attempted to sabotage him by purchasing regular calorie ice cream instead
  • Chip is eating watery broth that goes in the microwave, closely resembling sick. He is apparently still too ill to manage a long walk.
  • The realisation came that the free highchair wasn't going to materialise so they had to buy one from Amazon
  • Slave continues to wear the sproutfit
  • Sometimes they upload a slog, sometimes not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'll have a crack
  • Soaf gave us the bombshell that she is going to relaunch her Sophie Belle YT account as she doesn't know who she is. Slave also wants to document his "weight loss" on his own channel and they intend to manage all three, with uploads all week - yes really
  • They think Barney has a cough and he had his chest x-rayed. Couldn't get to the appointment on time and Soaf banged his head on the bench
  • Slave has lost a "significant amount of weight" which hasn't yet been quantified. He did one workout, split in to several clips to make it look like a daily routine. Using gym shoes for professional weightlifting which cost £150+
  • Soaf has joined Fatman Protein Scoop on the protein hype and has treated herself to some expensive beef gelatine powder and almond butter
  • Soaf "can't believe how much there is to do" despite having nothing to do
  • Barney stays up all night watching Moana
  • Slave has installed a shelf of sugar in the 'Home Gym'. He is eating "low calorie" ice cream but Soaf attempted to sabotage him by purchasing regular calorie ice cream instead
  • Chip is eating watery broth that goes in the microwave, closely resembling sick. He is apparently still too ill to manage a long walk.
  • The realisation came that the free highchair wasn't going to materialise so they had to buy one from Amazon
  • Slave continues to wear the sproutfit
  • Sometimes they upload a slog, sometimes not
Brilliant recap! Let’s see what boring tit the bastards browns put out tonight.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how jealous soaf is going to be when her sister is showing off her little girl in dresses 😬

Reactions: 12
Moaning vlog about sleep regression and rough night 🙄 not watched so I assume they have a write off day and do duck all.

Reactions: 11
Sniffs the conditioner then does the remaining bit of haircare with a blob of it on her nose without realising .... stay classy soaf 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of, if not thee most boring vlog they have produced !!!
Why are they taking shifts though
Surely, you would be better doing a full night each , meaning one of them gets a good sleep, then they would be able to carry out all the other duties the next day , like clean, cook, take chip out ????? Which obviously didn’t happen that day
The way they live is like nothing I have ever seen before !!!!
Need to also say , she looked rough in that vlog , like a shadow of her former self
This is what I mean by manic episodes , three vlogs ago they had found their mojo apparently !! Dave musta left it in the gym last week and they haven’t been back in for it 😂

Also thanks to 19JS96 for the fatman protein scoop and to everyone for voting !! I seem to have also moved up a ‘grade’ ‘profile’ ‘title’ too so it’s Monday and I’m winning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched the latest borefest and doesn't sound like it's worth bothering about (is it ever? 😂) but just wanted to say i started my WL journey same time as dave I've I'm not down a clothes size whereas he's probably up 3

Reactions: 9
Ffs they are idiots, how can their parents be proud of who they are right now? Moaning about being tired because they’re caring for their son.. what about key workers with children that don’t sleep? They still get up and on with their day, what about people that are struggling to conceive and all these losers do is moan about the tasks that come with having a baby!
I hope IF she does and can manage to get pregnant again she has twin boys that don’t sleep at all! And I wish they would stop showing Chip he’s just as dull as the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are you serious, Dave admits he’s got some sort of “cold” and he repeatedly kisses and has his face in barneys????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.