Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest on her Instagram but oh my God she has GOT to be binging or something??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What I hate about her is she wasn’t training for ages and now whenever she goes to the gym she says stuff like ‘if your face don’t look like this when training then shhhhh’ trying to make feel bad for not being at the gym when she was busy gaining weight for 2 years so she can get fucked trying to make other people feel bad, such a chavvy awful girl

Reactions: 6
Like not saying anything about her figure but at the end of the day what is she doing OFF screen cos again she is gaining so fast? Just wanna know how/why??🤣

Reactions: 2
Who’s she kidding saying she doesn’t want to look how she did years ago 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who’s she kidding saying she doesn’t want to look how she did years ago 🤥
💯 I thought the exact same thing
I had to look twice at that pic I couldn't believe it was her.
One minute she's talking about body confidence with her current size and the next she's so happy she's lost 4lbs that week from being back on track..
I'm confused 😕

Reactions: 5
Those pink shorts in the gym did absolutely nothing! And the latest pic saying just living my GC life is plain rude. You can’t be bashing people for not going to the gym and then posing in cheap bikinis day in and day out with your crappy grass to then making fat references. She’s trying to be a mid-size influencer now and begging for freebies. If she was more authentic and real but she’s genuinely unhappy and her attitude is tit

Reactions: 3
Why does she always look like she has sweat dripping from her constantly even when not at the gym

Reactions: 3
Why is she abusing her skin like that!!! Omgggg does she realise how damaging the sun is?!?!

Reactions: 1
Her chest area looks sooo sun damaged it’s going to be like crepe paper soon
it already looks like leather, it’s like an old woman living in Spain. Maybe she thinks it makes her look slimmer? It looks dreadful. Poor girl

• Haha
Are the bikinis getting smaller? What the heck.
I dont want to see so much skin ..please 😫
God help the neighbours

• Haha