Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
I saw a few comment saying why don’t they just use a room in sophia’s house instead of wasting money. I feel like Sophia hates her house lmao why is she never there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 84

RealLover

The thing that really gets me is they have such amazing opportunities in life but they really do nothing at all... They have their own houses to film in, a pretty much endless supply of clothing, time and money to fund their projects and they do literally have the dream that most of us want.

You can tell most of their clothing is awkward stuff that they will wear inside for an edited picture but would be uncomfortable wearing anywhere else other than maybe a car park.

If I were them I would be making tiktoks showcasing different outfits, if I was Sophia I would do booktoks of all my books I read, if I were cinzia I would make makeup and hair styling videos on Sophia or myself for youtube, they could do DIY's, they could do hauls of clothing they actually like not sponsored for, I wouldn't even mind seeing their designer wishlist even tho its a little bit out of touch its more interesting than just seeing them hold up an already purchased miniature handbag, they could make reels showcasing the things they have in their homes or their favourite meals, shoe collection, bag collection whatever... they could swap recipes and make them together in sophia's giant 2-oven kitchen. I would make a proper scrapbook (not purchased off of a company) and fill it with envelopes to read one day and cute little notes and make a video of that. Even things like a chatty 'tidy my kitchen with me' or something like that... I just don't get what they're doing or why they're being so dull? Who is telling them to do this? They have so many resources with pretty much no limit for funding at all, but no creativity. It's unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 84

caprisun_

Anyone else low-key feel sad about them, in a way of I want to love them so badly, and deep down i don’t think I could ever truly dislike them. HOWEVER recently they’ve changed so much! I no longer find them even remotely relatable at all and I feel so sad about it. Also why aren’t they making use of this lockdown by posting those really chill isolation vlogs like last time, I think they’re both so out of touch with what people actually want to see :(

• Heart
Reactions: 75

cemmc7

just rewatching their miami vlog and I think this solidifies the fact that she isn't olive skinned naturally
Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 15.16.36.png

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 15.16.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 71
This is so interesting to read through. I hear so many celebs talk about the gossip page that shall not be named - Tattle. Saying how horrible it is and anyone on here is key board warriors behind a screen. But if S&C actually read through their own thread they would see what their long time viewers actually want from them, it's all constructive feedback on here. What we want to feel relatable to them again. I'm pretty sure a huge amount of their audience is the same age as them and have been since we started watching them (I am). We want to see realistic weightloss being talked about, day to day food diaries, what it's like living alone for the first time! Buying a house and the stages of that! The pressures of being in your 20's on instagram! All the things you don't expect when buying a house! Travel diaires! Tips on where to go!! Designing their clothing brand! Their day to day life. Shopping on a budget for a challenges. Everything I thought they would be able to talk about, but they don't they're too caught up in the insta bubble. If only their management would see this.
They become more and more unrelatable every day.
I had hugeeee hopes for the single files to be about being single in your 20's doing things for you. But I don't wanna hear about them chatting to guys and never going on dates with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

4everb1tchin

I also do feel bad for them because making content in a pandemic can't be easy, of course they're sat down on the floor eating pizza because what else can they do
I cant imagine how hard it must be to have to sit down, film yourself eating pizza, edit and then upload to YouTube. It must be really difficult for them. I know we currently have mass unemployment, people queuing up in sub zero temperatures for the soup kitchen and millions of families forced to use food banks but struggling to think of different ways to shove ADs down your audience throats is the REAL struggle. I cant even begin to comprehend how hard it must be for them to have to order in deliveroo instead of spending their weekends in various London hotels eating sushi, shopping in Zara and trespassing on peoples doorsteps. But hey at least they're actually doing the bare minimum and following lockdown rules this time, It really cant be easy for them to do what the majority of the country have been doing since the beginning of the pandemic. Thoughts and prayers with the girls during this difficult time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Regina George

VIP Member
Who remembers when they went on that ‘party cruise’ and they stayed in their cabin room the whole week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Yasmin1997

Naaaaah no way guys they’ve removed literally EVERY vid that had anything to do with them drinking or anything - what the FUCK?! Are they determined to flop??? They’ve literally took down the most popular vids of there’s - they are so fucking boring jeeesus

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

nicolewatsoj

does it not bug anyone else that they have all this money to make themselves a beautiful cosy home they can say is entirely theirs, yet they choose to live in an instagram prop set?
cinzias flat is literally 95% chairs ffs 😭

• Haha

llaaaalala

I feel like the unique thing about this thread is that we all kinda want to like them, we just can’t cause of the way they act these days

• Haha