Soph (soph does life/soph does nails)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like she needed a rave. I love her.
I feel like she's the only beauty YouTuber these days that doesn't have a crap tonne of drama attached to them.
She's constantly making new content unlike some youtubers that took advantage of the government grant to take a little break during lockdown *cough brogan tate cough* she responds to comments and dms and she just seems nice.

Reactions: 9
I’m really into how she got her new dog in a responsible way! And promoting rescue and responsible ownership etc. Good to see an influencer doing this.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a massive youtube person but hers are some of the make up vlogs I love to watch.

I like how she still uses a mix of high end and drugstore stuff.

Reactions: 2
I also appreciate that even when she does an ad she still gives honest reviews.
And she's done so many videos where the addsense goes to charity

I was just thinking the other day how much I like Sophie! I feel like her videos have a very down to earth feel to them. I’m sure she’s earning quite a lot from her various platforms, but she isn’t flashy about it and doesn’t ever brag

I really like her too, I get why some people might think her content is boring and that's fine but I genuinely enjoy it but like she's the only Youtuber I watch who still seems down to earth and is genuinely relatable and humble, she's very unproblematic and I think because of that people try and pick on things she does that are very small because the reality is she's literally not doing anything that's worth kicking off about on tattle compared to so many other YouTubers

She is one of my favourites. I know she has a thread on here about how boring she is, but actually I just like the fact she is normal like me. We are both the same age, both have skin issues inc eczema on our eyes. She always shows her make up in natural lights so you see blemishes, creasing etc.

Her videos are just like being with a friend and I do love her for it.

I love her! She’s so genuine and down to Earth and I feel like I can actually trust her reviews (9 times out of 10 if I’ve bought anything she’s recommended it has been really really good). I love her friends Sophie Louise and Jazzybum too

Reactions: 3
Yes! She’s unproblematic and just seems nice and down to earth. Like someone said above, I trust her reviews, she’s not fake so she can get onto the PR list. I’ve massively gone off influencers last year and this year because of how they acted in a pandemic but she was responsible and actually seemed more aware of all the tit going on in the world.

Reactions: 4
I feel like whenever she buys herself something slightly expensive she really thinks about it and is so careful about coming across the right way, and self aware, which I always loved. Some influencers just don’t care, they want to spend money and for us to know about it and be hyper aware that we (most likely) won’t be able to do the same. Idk I just think she’s really sweet about it, and seems mad grateful for the little things and the occasional big thing, which is really refreshing and feels like you’re just watching a friend who’s doing really well, and you almost feel proud? Idk if I sound insane ahahaha

Reactions: 5
I love Soph, I agree that she's really unproblematic and it's clear she makes a conscious effort to do so. I adore her for adopting a dog that needed rehoming rather than splashing thousands on a designer one from a puppy farm. think she is really genuine and really trust her opinion on cosmetics.

edit - also really love her vlogs and find comfort in them, have always enjoyed watching her vlog-style videos more than her sit down vids!

Reactions: 3
I really like her too, I've followed her for a while. Very down to earth and I feel like I can trust her opinions on products, it's not just based on freebies x

Reactions: 4