Soogia1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her views and the way she acts is just embarrassingly US centric. She’s one of these people who simply cannot get her head around the fact that other cultures exist and that there are other ways of using the English language.
---
Also like focus on your own country. The US has extreme issues with racism, to the point where the police are shooting up innocent, unarmed black people on a daily basis. Sundown towns still exist. Why are you so worried about what British people eat for their chinese takeaways?

Reactions: 7
Who even made her the royal gatekeeper of Chinese food, isn’t she Korean?

If my Chinese husband and in-laws say ‘fancy a Chinese’ who is she to tip up saying it’s racist? Absolute twunt, needs to get off the internet it’s addling her brain.

Reactions: 3
Starting to see tiktoks taking the piss out of HER and Americans instead of the other way around now. Let the healing begin 🙏 this entire episode was an absolute joke and should have been treated as one, instead of everyone tripping over themselves to explain a bleeping Chinese takeaway to the dweebiest people on Earth.

Will defo be getting a Chinese this weekend btw.

Reactions: 3
I know this whole thing is kind of over already (?) but I just saw this video and this apology (hidden in the caption) feels so disingenious! I feel so bad for the creators whose completely innocent videos she used and who because of her had to suddenly deal with that level of vitriol... And maybe she apologized to them privately too, and I'm sure she also got awful messages and comments that aren't okay either, but I feel like she could've (should've!) done more here as such a large creator who put these smaller accounts on blast like that.

IMG_20230506_153406.jpg

Reactions: 2
I know this whole thing is kind of over already (?) but I just saw this video and this apology (hidden in the caption) feels so disingenious! I feel so bad for the creators whose completely innocent videos she used and who because of her had to suddenly deal with that level of vitriol... And maybe she apologized to them privately too, and I'm sure she also got awful messages and comments that aren't okay either, but I feel like she could've (should've!) done more here as such a large creator who put these smaller accounts on blast like that.

View attachment 2152342
What effort???? Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This woman just xant help herself always controversial now shes pucking on some guy just because he did a jokey acting thing in asian jeez

Reactions: 1