Soogia1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is actually vile. She seems to think she's better than everyone, she's posted another video of someone else, put in her 2p's worth and now her followers have driven off the app.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Reactions: 7
She’s a bit over the top protective of her culture which I get to a certain extent but she’s taking it too far
The woman who spat out the fruit from the Asian supermarket may have over reacted but it’s not the end of the world
I’ve done that with my own home cooking before lol when it’s not turned out right

Reactions: 4
Haha shes very strange and likes to run her mouth but i enjoyed the cottage cheese video and she does some funny stuff but she talks too fastand annoying

Reactions: 1
She’s a right bleep, blocked me because I disagreed with that video where she basically sent all of her braindead yank followers over to attack that woman who tried a fruit and didn’t like it (the fruit in question is very much an acquired taste and smells very strange, so is actually banned on public transport in many asian countries).
I saw another post of hers moaning about a british tiktoker who went to a chinese restaurant in canada and was confused that the food wasn’t the same as in british chinese restaurants… her content is just pathetic and racially divisive.

Reactions: 3
Okay i get so irritated now with her she has a problem with everything and i mean everything and over the top sensitive becuz she finds nearly everyone racist when they are not

Reactions: 6
It’s high time this idiot had a thread. I find her utterly toxic and her obsession with attempting to ‘cancel’ specifically British people is utterly bizarre.

---
I’m glad to see her latest video hasn’t gone the way she expected it to, she heavily implied that there’s something racist about saying “having a chinese”, and the amount of people laughing at her in the comments is great.

This video of hers really pissed me off because she’s doing EXACTLY what she cancels other people for doing: mocking cultural differences and being ignorant. Does she not realise that the version of “Chinese food” they eat in the US also isn’t traditional/authentic Chinese food that you would eat in China?

She’s insulting the Chinese people who came here and adapted their food over time in this country. She’s trying to make something out of saying “having a Chinese” when that’s simply our colloquialism and she’s being classist as duck too.

But because she’s such a notorious bully no one will call her out on any of this and she’ll get away with her rampant hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This video of hers really pissed me off because she’s doing EXACTLY what she cancels other people for doing: mocking cultural differences and being ignorant. Does she not realise that the version of “Chinese food” they eat in the US also isn’t traditional/authentic Chinese food that you would eat in China?

She’s insulting the Chinese people who came here and adapted their food over time in this country. She’s trying to make something out of saying “having a Chinese” when that’s simply our colloquialism and she’s being classist as duck too.

But because she’s such a notorious bully no one will call her out on any of this and she’ll get away with her rampant hypocrisy.
I’m so glad to see she is getting called out left right and centre for it tbh. She’s a bleep through and through, she weaponizes racism and uses it as an excuse to bully people. And yea I agree, it’s ALWAYS working class brits who she targets.
No offense to any Americans here but she is the epitome of a woke, moaning, triggered yank.

Coreysworld (one of the people she featured in the video) has done a brilliant response to her, he was super polite and has made her look even more of a bleep.

She is absolutely thrilled that some idiot posted this so can she be like, “See? I’m totally right!”

She hasn’t apologised for acting disgusted by the food and insulting all the British Chinese takeaway owners. This one stupid, racist comment from an idiot now apparently proves her entire point.
Of course out of all of the 20k comments calling her out she replies to this one 🙄. Tar an entire nation of people because of 1 ignorant person.

She called us “triggered British people” which is rich coming from someone who seeks out stuff to be triggered by.

Reactions: 10
She called us “triggered British people” which is rich coming from someone who seeks out stuff to be triggered by.
She’s a triggered, whining yank lmfao. There weren’t even any ‘triggered brits’ anyway, just people telling her she’s wrong, which she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 5
Her entire niche is finding things that she can push as anti-Asian so I know she's rubbing her hands at the engagement this whole thing has brought her. I have to laugh at her cherry picking the one actual racist comment she got meanwhile the tiktokers she made the video about have been getting trolled by Americans endlessly.

This whole Chinese takeaway tit is actually so unserious, Losing their minds that curry sauce and chips exist.

The dancing pick me "brits" in the comments pretending they've never ate such food or ever say "a Chinese" though are the most annoying to me though like duck off lol

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand her, she’s got too much time on her hands as she just goes looking for things to try and be offended by. So she’s picked that one racist comment and is using it to say that an entire nation is racist and triggered 😂 she’s not the saviour of the people she’s just a bored Karen. Have a look at what’s going on in your own country before you get overwrought about people referring to food by its ethnic origin.

Reactions: 5
I think she still has a bee in her bonnet about the 'itsmebadmom' account who did use a racial slur when talking about Chinese food which resulted in her loosing her job as a Chinese takeaway delivery driver... To be honest back then she had a point, on this occasion - she doesn't.

it's ironic really,
I used to really like her content and think it was bringing awareness or educating people, but this is not so much.

Asking where is the Mapo tofu and complaining about the items that construct a "British Chinese takeaway" in itself is really small-minded and ignorant. It discredits and disrespects the Chinese takeaway owners within the UK who have manufactured takes on traditional dishes to work with a British palette.
Her main argument was trying to perceive British people as racist but also she seemed confused/mad that this wasn't like the Chinese food that she and other Americans have in the States.
WHICH IN ITSELF IS HER LACK OF AWARENESS, all Brits know that the Chinese takeaway that we have here is not traditional, and in America, you will find more authentic Chinese. but at the same time, you will find places like that in the UK except for traditional they're restaurants, not takeaways, takeaways in the uk are designed to be quick, easy, a treat, and aimed at something the Brits know so they spend money on it.

Whereas going to a restaurant that serves traditional Chinese food is more of a novelty, something special as you get to experience another culture's food. the two are no the same. one is experiencing and educating yourself on another culture and one is convenience food.

the brits don't pick at America for how they do British food so Americans need to pipe down

this is coming from a British person who orders salt and pepper chicken, boiled rice, and gravy. not because its authentic but because i like spicy nuggets and rice

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you @Gingerbreadginge you’ve said exactly what I was attempting to articulate (but I was doing a terrible job!)

By her rules she now needs to apologise and take accountability but she won’t because she holds herself to different standards. It’s the hypocrisy which is really annoying me now.

Reactions: 3
it's ironic really,
I used to really like her content and think it was bringing awareness or educating people, but this is not so much.

Asking where is the Mapo tofu and complaining about the items that construct a "British Chinese takeaway" in itself is really small-minded and ignorant. It discredits and disrespects the Chinese takeaway owners within the UK who have manufactured takes on traditional dishes to work with a British palette.
Her main argument was trying to perceive British people as racist but also she seemed confused/mad that this wasn't like the Chinese food that she and other Americans have in the States.
WHICH IN ITSELF IS HER LACK OF AWARENESS, all Brits know that the Chinese takeaway that we have here is not traditional, and in America, you will find more authentic Chinese. but at the same time, you will find places like that in the UK except for traditional they're restaurants, not takeaways, takeaways in the uk are designed to be quick, easy, a treat, and aimed at something the Brits know so they spend money on it.

Whereas going to a restaurant that serves traditional Chinese food is more of a novelty, something special as you get to experience another culture's food. the two are no the same. one is experiencing and educating yourself on another culture and one is convenience food.

the brits don't pick at America for how they do British food so Americans need to pipe down

this is coming from a British person who orders salt and pepper chicken, boiled rice, and gravy. not because its authentic but because i like spicy nuggets and rice
Exactly.
It’s mad disrespectful to the Chinese brits. A lot of them are descended from Chinese people who came over to the UK several generations ago now, so of course they’re not gonna be cooking the same food as people in China make. They’ve got their own culture here and they’ve developed their own style of food, I don’t get why Soogia thinks she can look down her nose at it.

I used to follow her as I thought she had some good takes but with this she’s just gate-keeping Chinese cuisine having never tried the British adaptation. Which is exactly what she calls out in her videos. Saying they’re not doing it properly because it’s not the same as the culture she is used to.

Reactions: 2
Her opinions scream "chronically online" these days.
For someone who bangs on about culture she sure doesn't seem to give other cultures beyond her own the same respect.

I feel bad for the British Chinese shop owners who have had their authenticity questioned and slammed during this because it's not something Soogia has experienced.