Sonohysterogram for infertility. Success?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a shg and become pregnant afterwards? I’ve been trying for 2.5 years and am speaking to fertility next week. I’m hoping this is what they will offer and I’ve heard many stories that the success rate of falling pregnant after this test is quite good for 3 cycles after it. Any experiences? I ovulate every cycle xx

Not sure if this helps but I haven’t had a SHG but I have had an HSG. HSG didn’t help me (actually turns out it’s my partner who has more severe infertility) but my friend who had a child and was unable to get pregnant with her second for years after has one and she became pregnant.

Reactions: 1
Hsg is where they pass dye through your Fallopian tubes in order to check if they are blocked are not. Some people find that it can help push out ‘plugs’ or flush out your tubes and can help aid conception. I’m not altogether sure what a shg involves x

Reactions: 2
Update... after 2 years and 10 months of ttc I’m finally pregnant after having the hyfosy procedure. First cycle after. Hope this gives someone hope xx