SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically racist

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Annie21

From what I know when I was in school, I didn't hear anything bad about her. She was obsessed with Zac Efron as was I at the time lol, my friends said she was actually really nice and her mum used to say she was worried about her following faezas footsteps.
Do you know how much of their education they completed? I don’t think they have any degrees or qualifications.

sJKW

So Faeza was in loveee with our cousin, I mean obsessed for years since she was a child. He used to joke about marrying her so I guess she thought it was going to happen and went ahead and married someone from Pakistan and she fell into depression and was extremely depressed for a good while. She then started doing makeup, she actually told me this herself when she came to NY that makeup had helped her get out of her depression after everything that had happened. Realistically had he went ahead and married her, no one would be dealing with this right now 😩
that’s actually really sad to hear someone who she was besotted with gave her false hope of marriage and then fecked off.

joejo

In faezas world anything would set her off so the cuz saying he’l marry her and then not probs didnt even touch the side of her ego. She hates every colour, every race and everyone, she will confidently say my clothes and make up, nails, shoes, lifestyle etc etc is better than yours, she sees herself as the queen of her own story, in faezas world its anything you can do, i can do better

florals

so wait, how old was she when she wanted to get married and how old was her cousin… cuz her and Sonia’s racist tweets were from 2012 about inbreds etc….
I’m confused with this and also it doesn’t explain why they’re all like that? Also if Sonia is really nice..doesn’t add up with the racist tweets

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks