SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew Faeza worked at Selfridges!!! They had surgeries to look like Kim K + Kylie before they blew up hence why they blew up so who funded that is my question? Maybe they used their student finance for surgeries instead of going to uni then moved to Dubai.. But isn’t that illegal? Im sure after they blew up they were able to get more surgeries.

Reactions: 6
I can confirm it’s not illegal as I went on a luxury holiday also in dubai with my student finance I have to admit … difference is though I actually got my degree and now have a successful career…I don’t even think they finished their degree.. ‘law’ lol.
They are something else

Reactions: 14
Ladies, they never went to uni lol. Sonias education never surpassed highschool and Faezas didn’t pass college, not even sixth from, college. They’re both as thick as shit and honestly the lack of education has literally affected their ability to do anything. They both financed their face transplants with Faezas earnings as a makeup “artist”. I guess you could argue that’s why Faeza has a hold on Sonia she helped her Morphe into a half decent clone of Kim.

Reactions: 22
soniaxfyza #9 Karma Kollected on the Knave Kardashian Wannabes.

Reactions: 8

I didn’t say they were abused. Just that they’ve probably been through trauma, which CAN (but not always) be a result of abuse. Trauma can stem from any situation that leaves you feeling severely overwhelmed or distressed. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, some families have so much pride. They pick apart other peoples attributes who are from the same ethnicity and believe they are superior. The constant negativity can truly be traumatic. This can cause pride in children which develops later on in life, which would explain why fyza clearly thinks she’s a different species and one of a kind (better than pakistanis, whites, etc.). Isn’t it ironic though? At the same time. she’s also riddled with so much insecurity and feelings of inferiority. I speak from experience; I know people like this and the effect it has on people.

I do agree with you on a lot of your points though. I believe it’s a mix of many things. This kind of behaviour always stems from something but I’ll end it on this - I don’t really give two shits why they are the way they are. I just put my theory out there, lol. There’s no excuse for any of it and that’s a fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m still floored that their follower count did not even budge, isn’t that a clear sign to the companies that their followers are fake? Why did these companies work with them in the first place anyway?
I actually agree with your analysis as it makes perfect sense!

because they probably only lost like 10,000 followers they won't lose millions

Reactions: 2
Honestly, 2013-16 were years literally anyone who knew how to apply eyeliner right and match foundation correctly could become ig famous. During this time, we had a massive influx of beauty influencers in the arab world as it was relatively a new thing. I doubt back then Pr were looking at their racist tweets, plus they were popular back then. Seeing that they had that connection to the west, they reached a wider demographic compared to your average arab beauty influencers. This would have made them more favourable for campaigns, ads, endorsements etc. It doesn’t budge because they’re both constantly monitoring the follower count. As seen in screenshots provided by other tattlers, soon as it’s about to drop to 1.2 they buy thousands more. Honestly I don’t know why Instagram hasn’t looked into this. Someone estimated their actual (real human) following must be around 200k which makes sense. It will probably gradually decline with this drama too. Also thank you, it just doesn’t make sense with Hennas accounts, friends, no one has ever insinuated abuse could be the cause of the blatant identity crisis. I only recently found out that she worked briefly in Selfridges, Birmingham. This was around the time she was still tweeting disgusting things too. Imagine she did that in 2021

Reactions: 17
I know most of their following is fake but their latest collaboration/sponsorship (?) with plt, how did plt get fooled by their numbers? Is the approx 200k enough to get them deals nowadays?

as for the Selfridges story, has that been confirmed? Coz if yes I think it really makes sense how you mentioned it a turning point (to the worst as is everything goes with SF). I do wonder how she got hired there though? I thought they would be a little picky.

Reactions: 7
With the amount of influencers shein/PLT work with I doubt they have time to do background checks on everyone. And yes it’s been confirmed by an ex colleague.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking that… especially at selfridges you would think the requirements would be at least a few GCSEs and some customer service (retail) background experience in the past… as well as a bubbly and friendly personality. Which she doesn’t have

must be easy to get a job in Selfridges then lol

Reactions: 5
The only requirement fir selfridges is to look pretty.
It’s well known that emirati men pick up trade there.

look at dbz Dutch she started there too.

Reactions: 13
This makes total sense! Lol I hope that someone somewhere is documenting all this information and working on a documentary on these two!! The rise and fall of fyza ! The saga of Sonia the mute mule ! The Kylie Jenner package gone wrong! When you order Kim Kardashian from wish!! Etc.

Reactions: 15
The only requirement fir selfridges is to look pretty.
It’s well known that emirati men pick up trade there.

look at dbz Dutch she started there too.
As an ex selfridges employee I can confirm this, it’s super easy to get a job there because they only care about appearance lol a pretty face gets you far in luxury retail and yes it’s true rich men scout girls out in selfridges and Harrods, it happens 24/7

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t find that post on them on the LovinDubai insta page, I don’t know if I can’t see it or if they deleted it … strange

They are far too irrelevant to even have a documentary on them, best they can get is tiktoks and youtube of their lies!

Reactions: 13
They are far too irrelevant to even have a documentary on them, best they can get is tiktoks and youtube of their lies!
Well they're not the only ones who are trying to change their ethnicities and they certainly won't be the last ! However they're the poster children of horrible plastic surgery, racism, self hate, Kim/ Kylie wannabes, and above all they're thirsty scammers who will do anything for a quick buck even if that means posing as knock off Kardashians for untalented rap artists and being porta potties for rich old men!! They're a great bad example on cultural appropriation on social media so I think that deserves an in depth documentary lol the joke writes itself !

Reactions: 5
Yeah when I lived in Kuwait at the same time as them, they had about 200k followers . I found my eyelash lady through their page as I loved theirs

Guys, just a random thought I had.
If faeza claims Sonia was “dragged” into something she was not part of and her sister was “never racist” then why has she disappeared too?
This just further proves SM is not their “job” this isn’t their sole way of income.
Surely if she believed she wasn’t part of it she would be active, but then again what else does she have to offer apart from selfies, pouts and throwing up peace signs.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.