Somerford Hall Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how hard working they are. Saw the Manor was back up for sale, £2.5m. Fascinated as to their finances as how they're funding so many outlays at once - thoroughly renovating Hall Farm, buying the new project and burning through professional fees to do so by the sounds of her last Q&A. I wonder if they have enough to complete the sale on the new property without Manor having sold or if that's now in jeopardy, that said, it doesn't sound like it!

I like how hard working they are. Saw the Manor was back up for sale, £2.5m. Fascinated as to their finances as how they're funding so many outlays at once - thoroughly renovating Hall Farm, buying the new project and burning through professional fees to do so by the sounds of her last Q&A. I wonder if they have enough to complete the sale on the new property without Manor having sold or if that's now in jeopardy, that said, it doesn't sound like it!

Yes they are very driven and motivated, I wonder if anyone has asked previously re finances as I would say that's the biggest grey area, and without disclosing their full situation it would be interesting to see how it is all working from an financial perspective, for instance if there are bridging loans involved, if they have huge credit lines with contractors etc... I don't think Somerford Manor is being sold by them, I think their sale completed and the new owners never moved in and they are the ones who have put it on the market, she mentioned a career change, possibly a footballer who's been transferred?

No activity on here for ages which really surprises me!

I’m curious about her surgery and also wonder if they’ve bitten off more than they can chew with the shed they’ve purchased. Getting into change of use etc is a little more complex than they’re probably used to and I’ve noticed on the planning portal their applications have been refused so far. They had one in early summer which was to change it into two dwellings and then resubmitted in July with revisions to just a single dwelling. I wonder if they had second thoughts and just wanted to do it up to flip. Either way now it’s been refused on multiple occasions… hope they didn’t waste a load of money on a non-starter 🫣