Sofie's World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't heard of Livia before--thankfully. And I suppose OOM & Co didn't have time to get a new mattress given the situation. It's just all so bizarre and gross lol. But also, this Livia has children? Where are they? I feel bad for her cats!
---
O....kayyyy. Wow. She needs help.

she has adult children, and two cats in Italy. Apparently she says she can’t leave Italy because she has no money to get a house or a car to move back, and that she sold a 2 mil home in LA to move to Italy and blew all her money (apparently living in Benevento or some other rural ish parts of Italy)???
---

“Anti medication”! No kidding!

maybe Livia in Italy needs her own thread now that Sofie is boring and all Kacie talks about is her book 👀

Last edited:
I'd say she's too medicated. I just wish she'd go back under her rock. I found her in the expat group I'm in, and despite saying otherwise now, in 2022 she said she did have dual citizenship and she was moving to Milano. People told her it was expensive and she was all "I'm from LA." Lol. Then like a week later, she posted "So I found an apartment in Florence! Tell me about this neighborhood!" Then she didn't want anyone's advice about how thrift shops aren't a big thing here (she wanted to sell off her clothes) and got really aggro about it. 😂

Kaia must have really bad colic bc that's the last I saw of Sofie, saying they had rough nights. (Aside from the 1 month post). Unlike Kylie she hasn't been posting "woe is me" tit, so I'll give her that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1