Social Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is saying People who comment on this are Jealous, bitter and very unhappy with their own life’s they need to judge others and be so unkind Xx

Reactions: 1
shes annoying aswell, all the Glasgow girls are - well mostly. Some absolute bangers! Where did the glasgow thread go does anyone know?
I’m sure it got locked, it’s the same with the Emily shak thread 🤷‍♀️ I love the gossip on all the Scottish wannabes 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I think they are all jumping on the bandwagon as they know everyone and there granny will go follow there account for all the juicy details and drama, it’s human nature to be intrigued to find out what’s going on when there’s high drama flying about, even if you don’t know who it is you still want all the details, and the more they diss this site the more people will come on here to have a look, that’s how I came across tattle through another influencer going on about it, and to be honest there’s loads of helpful threads and posters that offer a lot of support to each other on here so it’s not all bad there is a lot of really good stuff to

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Same stuff. Different day. Kids wrecking the house, her tidying up or lying in bed.

Can someone start a thread on Miss Suzie Mac? (Paisley) I can’t coz I’m fairly new. My god, never seen the likes 😱
Thinks she’s a superstar DJ, takes herself very seriously while videoing herself on the decks with a granny lamp in the corner of the dining room. Or on the decks with her hair in a bun and in a housecoat. And I’m sorry, I’m all for body confidence but I don’t need to see they boobs swinging around all over the place 😂 over 500k followers but clearly bought. Every time I see the lassie I just think WTAF?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone start a thread on Miss Suzie Mac? (Paisley) I can’t coz I’m fairly new. My god, never seen the likes 😱
Thinks she’s a superstar DJ, takes herself very seriously while videoing herself on the decks with a granny lamp in the corner of the dining room. Or on the decks with her hair in a bun and in a housecoat. And I’m sorry, I’m all for body confidence but I don’t need to see they boobs swinging around all over the place 😂 over 500k followers but clearly bought. Every time I see the lassie I just think WTAF?!!!
Ive recently come across her and sweet baby jesus them tits have got a life of their own...all the sleazy guys on her lives 🤮

I know. She’s definitely super flattered by it all but tbh if some creep was commenting on my page in broken English (because it’s ALWAYS broken English) about wanting to “touch my boobies” then I’d be blocking the duck out of them 🤣

I’d never heard of her until on the Glasgow Influencer thread on here.

I’d imagine that without buying all them followers she’d have less than 10k genuine followers, meaning she’s not eligible to have her own thread. Backfired Suzie eh?! 🤷‍♀️

Come on girls let’s get a thread going, who’s gonna volunteer?!

• Haha
I come across her on Glasgow influencers too...and yeah all the sleaze balls names are written in Arabic or similar.

• Haha
Miss that thread 🤣 I’m not from Glasgow but I guess close enough to be interested in this strange breed.

Don’t want to mention too much on here about others in case it gets deleted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.