Social Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss that thread šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not from Glasgow but I guess close enough to be interested in this strange breed.

Donā€™t want to mention too much on here about others in case it gets deleted!
I'm from glasgow but live in england and they amuse me.

Can someone start a thread on Miss Suzie Mac? (Paisley) I canā€™t coz Iā€™m fairly new. My god, never seen the likes šŸ˜±
Thinks sheā€™s a superstar DJ, takes herself very seriously while videoing herself on the decks with a granny lamp in the corner of the dining room. Or on the decks with her hair in a bun and in a housecoat. And Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m all for body confidence but I donā€™t need to see they boobs swinging around all over the place šŸ˜‚ over 500k followers but clearly bought. Every time I see the lassie I just think WTAF?!!!
Haha. I just checked her and seen that my ex follows her šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Miss Suzie Mac thread. Turns out Iā€™m not too new to start a thread šŸŽ‰

Reactions: 2
yes we for sure need a glasgow thread again girls
I donā€™t think weā€™re allowed coz the other one was taken down, coz a lot of ā€œinfluencersā€ with small accounts were being spoken about. And theyā€™re not considered ā€œfair gameā€ or whatever. It was a belter of a thread though!! šŸæšŸæšŸæ

Reactions: 5
Think the Glasgow thread was locked because the amount of chat about non-influencers like their men etc but it canā€™t be helped! Glasgow is big but itā€™s like a village, how many times do you go into town and see some random person you knew years ago walking down Buchanan Street?! šŸ˜‚ Realistically everyone knows everyoneā€™s business and itā€™s too juicy not to talk about! Bet if you took everyone posting in that thread and everyone theyā€™ve ever shagged we would all be 5 degrees of separation from each other.

Social Mama does my head in too. Really bugged me that side by side picture she did with Kimmy G about how their bodies are so different but they still have 3 kids. So? I can go to Asda and see 10 women with 3 kids and all with different bodies. It was painted as a really nice mon the sisterhood post but I actually found it a bit Mean Girly, thinly veiled jealously directed at her pal kind of thing?

Reactions: 4
The social mama is the proper ā€œgive me attentionā€ person. She actually probably is buzzing she has this thread on here. Iā€™ll give a few days and she will post something about her ā€œmental healthā€.

Her story last night saying if her page made u feel bad then delete her LOL no Hun ur page makes me realise Iā€™m not a bleeping loser like yourself. She riles me up. She comes across as a lazy mum. Sheā€™s never got they kids out or anything. Everything she does is for the gram.

Also I agree with the KimmyG post - I donā€™t think it went down the way they both thought. She goes on about positivity etc but really that post was actually just comparing their bodies? Which sheā€™s always going on about how u shouldnā€™t do that blah blah.

Also would like more tea on KimmyG. Is she a serial cheater? She never ever mentions her name unless sheā€™s slagging him

Reactions: 2
The social mama is the proper ā€œgive me attentionā€ person. She actually probably is buzzing she has this thread on here. Iā€™ll give a few days and she will post something about her ā€œmental healthā€.

Her story last night saying if her page made u feel bad then delete her LOL no Hun ur page makes me realise Iā€™m not a bleeping loser like yourself. She riles me up. She comes across as a lazy mum. Sheā€™s never got they kids out or anything. Everything she does is for the gram.

Also I agree with the KimmyG post - I donā€™t think it went down the way they both thought. She goes on about positivity etc but really that post was actually just comparing their bodies? Which sheā€™s always going on about how u shouldnā€™t do that blah blah.

Also would like more tea on KimmyG. Is she a serial cheater? She never ever mentions her name unless sheā€™s slagging him
I always thought kimmy g had a thing for her PT as she always puts a full face on for a Friday night class with him šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.