Snapshoteye #9 Situation ongoing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean 4 šŸ˜‚

5 ā˜ŗ

6 ā˜ŗ

Said in the strictly come dancing voice
SEVENNNN
Whatā€™s he bleeping on about now ā€œmaybe I should become a dick, thatā€™s the accepted behaviour nowā€ LOL WUT? you already are a DICK thatā€™s why we talk about you on tattle, good god. DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS MAN, even when he claims to be depressed and suicidal he still thinks the sun shines out his pasty spotty arse.

Reactions: 9
DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!
Iā€™m sorry but maybe Iā€™m just not an empathetic person but he will not do anything!!!! Heā€™s an attention bleep!!!!
Heā€™s an absolute idiot

Reactions: 18
DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!
Iā€™m sorry but maybe Iā€™m just not an empathetic person but he will not do anything!!!! Heā€™s an attention bleep!!!!
Heā€™s an absolute idiot
im sorry šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve worked with someone like him before and anytime something didnā€™t go their way they would be off sick with mental health and threaten to off themselves! Itā€™s a manipulation tactic so people feel sorry for him!!!!!

Hi everyone, police have been rang and a welfare check is going to be undertaken. Do you think mods need to close this?
They've found his address then I assume? His Dad's name is David, someone just posted. Thank you for doing that x

Donā€™t be sorry
Youā€™re an empathetic person, Iā€™m not.
I donā€™t have time for people like him, people with true mental health yes I do. But him.. no.
He is a classic manipulator and narcissist

Reactions: 10
I agree he is an attention bleep, however you just can never be 100% sure can you. His dad might not be at all aware of whatā€™s going on with him. Thing is if youā€™re gonna threaten tit on social media you need to deal with the consequences of that.

He wonā€™t do anything.
And even if he did he would only do it for attention, he wonā€™t go through with it. Take pics of a pill bottle, post it on social media. Take pics of a dark room, post it on social media.
Nip to hospital for a poorly foot, post it on social media
The manā€™s a twit

He will be back on TikTok and Insta in a week saying he took time for himself and heā€™s back happy and smiling
I bet my mortgage on it

Reactions: 12
Everyone is gonna react differently to this situation @nurseren please donā€™t apologise for doing what you think is right. I can be quite a cold person when it comes to stuff like this, usually very empathetic but when it comes to Paul I just see through all the bullshit. You never do know what someoneā€™s gonna do though I agree with that, but we arenā€™t responsible for this man, he makes his own decisions. The only reason he hasnā€™t got any real friends is because of him. I get why people are concerned though

I completely agree.
You never know his dad might be like what the duck and tell him to sort his bleeping life out

Reactions: 8
He says in his lives he doesnā€™t know who to trust because he thought he made everyone laugh and smile.
He truly believes that those 85k people who follow him are there because they like him. Surely heā€™s not that stupid? He knows full well people follow him for the car crash tv that is his life.
Now heā€™s telling us he thought everyone liked him. Donā€™t be stupid Paul

Reactions: 7
He wonā€™t do anything.
And even if he did he would only do it for attention, he wonā€™t go through with it. Take pics of a pill bottle, post it on social media. Take pics of a dark room, post it on social media.
Nip to hospital for a poorly foot, post it on social media
The manā€™s a twit
all in black and white though

Reactions: 1
I think @nurseren did the right thing
Yes we all know Paul is the world's biggest gobshite and talks more bullshit than anyone. But his threats are disturbing. He most likely won't act on them because he is an attention seeker but why take that chance. I'm in a similar situation offline. Someone I know constantly keeps threatening to end it all now I know he's talking bullshit because he's done this several times and it's always after I ask him to pay back money he borrowed or he asks for money and I say no. However that doesn't stop me worrying that he will actually do something. Both he and and Paul are manipulative wankers but nobody should or would want something actually happening and them doing nothing on their conscience.

Best case scenario the police go do a welfare check deem Paul unfit and section him for a while. He's past due a psych eval anyways

Reactions: 11
He will probably say the police have been called by his online bullies to harass him more šŸ™„ not actually out of genuine concern

Iā€™m in no way ringing because Iā€™m concerned by his threats but he clearly needs help as he has a son.

• Heart
It was the right thing to do for Pauls son, just realised that. Itā€™s him I feel sorry for in all this

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ll carry onā€¦

I have to type something to postā€¦

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.