Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother teresa is doing it on purpose now with the skin flesh toe inspired leggings. Imagine she doesn’t own a makeup brush yet commented many times about her daughter doing her makeup. This one better light many candles cause she’s tripping over her lies. Being kind would be donating the free stuff she begs for. Welfare better be watching her thresholds for benefits

Reactions: 4
Definitely needs to go up a size, or even two, in those leggings. Both front view and back view are showing way too much, more than I ever wanted to see Surprised Amelya didn't tell her - or maybe she did and June didn't want to hear I won't be rushing to buy legging from Trendy and Bendy after that ad anyway

At least 2 Regatta ads she 'forgot' her hashtags again. Poor Benny, she's so forgetful with her ads she'd really want to make an appointment with her GP for her memory issues

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So people are “depending” on her. Depending on her for what exactly?
All she does is shove the phone in peoples faces without asking them. Stroll into the sea and turn around and go home.
What exactly are people “depending” on her for? The god complex is getting worse.
She should go and get a job.

Benny should never ever wear leggings. Camel toe out, arse cheeks hanging at the back of her knees. Just stop Benny
Just because Trendy and Benny sent her free leggings, she really should have asked for navy or black, they are an assault on the eyes.

Well what we didn't see through the leggings we will see when she debuts the bennymianta

She's getting a lot of work from Mother Earths collabs, she promotes Trendy and Benny as well.

Reactions: 6
Trendy and Benny!!! LOL. @anniewannie Did you come up with Bennymianta too? You should be on stage!!!!
---
The narrative she puts out is very dangerous. A self proclaimed ’mental health advocate’ with mental health issues herself, I suspect.

She seems to struggle with everything in life. Can’t get up, tired, exhausted, sick, doesn’t want to go “swimming”. Imagine if she had a job to go to?

Who in their right mind would “depend” on this woman for anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nobody else comes every day except me, I come every day... except when I'm sick... or away... but I'm here every day because it's MY swimming group. But I won't come tomorrow because I'll be put up in a hotel in Tralee tonight after telling mY sToRy to a shower of poor misfortunes in Kerry.
She actually believes she's there every day
She actually believes it's HER group
She actually believes she goes swimming
And people actually do turn up hoping to meet her and are often disappointed as she is so often absent between sick, tired, on holiday etc.
You couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 8
Reality is she needs to keep turning up because she's building her insta fame on 'her' community .

I passed Spanish Point beach the other day and I said to myself I'd rather swim anywhere rather than there 'my beautiful Spanish Point' ringing in my ears. The irony is that what she started was a good idea, its the monetising of it and the poor old me that would get on your goat. And I know the brother owns the Armada but she honestly thinks she owns that beach every morning. I know people who either avoid her timeslot or else head to the White Strand to do their swim.

Reactions: 9
I think she seems pretty sick of having to turn up these days - she’s constantly moaning about the weather and her health and acts like she’s doing everyone a favour by being there.
You’d swear she owner that beach but as you say I’m sure plenty of people avoid it.
I know I would.

That was the biggest load of self indulgent narcissistic waffle out of her today. Does she think she's the queen of Sheba or something? Afraid to take a day off of paddling in case someone was disappointed they didn't meet her. She's not well in the head at all and one of the most delusional wans on IG at the moment.

Reactions: 9