Smiley citrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she should have introduced some more “characters” into her vlogs before becoming a full time influencer. She has Mabel and Nick, that gets real boring real quick.

Reactions: 2
I really think she should have introduced some more “characters” into her vlogs before becoming a full time influencer. She has Mabel and Nick, that gets real boring real quick.
Don’t forget about her parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s got to be the most bland excuse for a human being. Also want to discuss her awful fashion sense. Definitely no longer watching

Reactions: 4
Anyone care to recap her newest video?
“Chatty vlog” so the first 10 minutes is her talking about being sick and Mabel being 1

Dog walk on the beach, breakfast with her parents. Being excited about going to her good friends wedding and imagining what the bride is going to wear.

lots of triggering English accent words and fake tanned hands.

The end

Reactions: 3
“Chatty vlog” so the first 10 minutes is her talking about being sick and Mabel being 1

Dog walk on the beach, breakfast with her parents. Being excited about going to her good friends wedding and imagining what the bride is going to wear.

The end
What a bleeping snoozefest oop looks like it’s time to unfollow

Reactions: 1

The end
I’m glad I’m not the only one triggered by mostly Aussie, sometimes English accent

Nope !
Coffee, walk, coffee, walk probably
If anyone wants to break them down I'd appreciate it though 😅
I can just hear her voice now “Gu—hhyyzzzs” “lit-cherly.”

- America is so not a country I find remotely interesting so I don’t think I could suffer through a vlog. On a positive note - she did do a good job of her Perth Jetstar trip.