Small things that make you happy thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sort of like daily gratitude but not, small everyday non occurrences that make you happy, eg:

* getting into the car and it’s been heated a bit by the sun and just feels spring/summery
* bin day
* the smell of a new rug
* getting life admin done

I hope this makes sense outside of my head lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I hoover my rug (not a euphenism) I love how clean it looks and the hoover lines make me happy 🥲

Full fridge after a food shop

There will be more but I can’t think rn lol

• Heart
Being able to dry washing on the line, even better if you get like 2 or 3 loads out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • when i'm cooking and i dice the veggies really nicely 😂
  • crossing things off my to do list
  • when i kiss my cat on the head and she pushes the head up 🥺
  • my bf remembering to do some random thing in the house i like
  • quiet sundays with nothing to do and no notifications on the phone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just finished a bar of soap which is a satisfying moment of small happiness in itself but I’ve got an iPhone note comparing all the diff soaps I’m trying in pursuit of being a plastic free non shower gel girly so I also get to update that, BOGOF small happinesses!

• Heart
Getting into bed with socks on and taking your socks off, then the feeling of your feet against the bed sheets and duvet cover 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When you're cooking pasta and you actually cook the correct amount instead of enough to feed a village

• Haha
  • Heart
When you find a useful household DIY cleaner online and actually have the stuff needed in stock! Feeling like an organisational queen because I have half a bottle of hydrogen peroxide floating about under the sink 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When you open the dishwasher and get that tiny wave of heat and it’s a mini version of stepping off a plane on holiday lol

Same applies to stepping out a shower when it’s not baltic lol

• Heart
when you have a cold and your nose is stuffy and then suddenly one side opens and you can breathe again 🤧

• Heart
someone asked me today if this was me in this picture hanging in my home :giggle: so that made me happy even if it may only be a slight resemblance, from a distance, on a dark night, if you squint 😂
IMG_20230426_200230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
When you drive through traffic lights and they're green then look in your rear view mirror and see they've just gone red and you missed it by a split second

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When you drive through traffic lights and they're green then look in your rear view mirror and see they've just gone red and you missed it by a split second
Same thing with railway level crossing as well. Getting over just before the lights start to flash. Especially for me as I have to go over one every morning and afternoon for my commute.

Reactions: 2
My in laws texting yesterday evening to say they couldn't make it over today. Bliss👌

• Haha
-A clean house
-Washing drying on the line
-Fresh Croissants and a coffee on a relaxing sunny Sunday morning
-sitting in the garden on a sunny day with a nice cool breeze.

• Heart