Slow Horses - Apple TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching this? Husband put it on as a random pick. Expected to hate it but binged watched the available episodes and would’ve watched it all in one sitting if it was all available.
Love Gary Oldman’s character and think Kirsten Scott Thomas is a great casting for her role.

Reactions: 2
I’m one episode in…looking forward to continuing! I love G.O. and K.S.T.!

Just watched the last episode. Really enjoyed it, great acting.

I watched the free episode on Apple TV and really don’t want to subscribe, but think I might have to!

Reactions: 1
So good, pleased that the next series has been filmed already and should be available later this year. The books are very good apparently.

Thought Gary Oldman was outstanding, I could practically smell him through the screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm late to this, but have binged watched the two series over the weekend. A family member kept recommending this, but they recommended other shows and I got so mixed up. Have a 6month free sub to apple tv.

Oldman is brilliant, I love the way he tries to say he likes his team "Now duck off" - I can't wait for Series 3

OT but has anyone watched Hijack?

Reactions: 3
So good, pleased that the next series has been filmed already and should be available later this year. The books are very good apparently.

Thought Gary Oldman was outstanding, I could practically smell him through the screen!
We very nearly didn't get further than the first episode because Gary Oldman was so gross. 🤪 My husband can't stand that kind of OTT character but fortunately they calmed him down pretty quickly.

They made series 1& 2 back to back ... hopefully they've done that with 3 & 4 too.

I absolutely love Kristin Scott Thomas. She's one of those effortlessly chic and elegant people.

Bumping this thread because we watched the first three episodes tonight and it is absolutely brilliant! Apparently series 2 and 3 are even better. Must watch tv!