Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you buy some more hun you may get 100k “followers” but remember Katy you have to actually work for money !
… But barely any likes on your boring disgusting food posts Katy ?!
Oh And your boyfriend/meal tickets snaggle tooth…

as if 99.9k genuine people follow this boring, lazy, work shy sloth 🦥

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I thought exactly the same. If she had that many followers this thread would be a lot more lively because she's such a dickhead

New here.
I used to follow her ages ago like maybe a few years ago, she was working in next at the time dunno if she still is, and she put up a post about wanting a puppy and I messaged her saying there's loads of dogs in shelters and to adopt and not give money to a puppy farm. Can't remember her reply but she was so rude and my message to her was nice so dunno why she needed to be a bit cheeky about it. Unfollowed her then, surprised she's still around she wasn't that popular then

Edited To add: I have two insta accounts and I've just been on my other one and she's hidden her stories from me they show on my other account but not on the one I'd messaged her from. All because I said she shouldn't contribute to puppy farming, what a div

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is very rude and thinks she’s this top influencer. And does she want to breathe in anymore on that sunburn picture

The holiday videos of her scabby boyfriend mortified me. How awkward did he look with the belly dancers if that's his rhythm all I can say is poor Katy trying to make out he's so fun and everyone wants him to do the poxy worm...no.

She thinks she's a solid 10 when she's a 4-5 at best. Get over yourself 🥱 fed up of seeing her fat tits and her breathing in all the time