Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
ross hebden is another one... was pushing those hydr8m8 bottles for a while.

I asked him what the difference between a £15+ bottle and a £2 one from asda was...

Screenshot_20211028-064332_Instagram.jpg

what bollocks these people spout for a couple of quid

is the bottle gonna shout at you like "oi fuckface, you need to drink your water now "

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Damocles

Chatty Member
She may have lost 30lb but that wasn't recent! I honestly cannot fathom HOW she expects to lose weight eating chocolate loaded baked oats and calorie loaded mug cakes every day. She gets really arsey with people when they question her but she is misleading people saying she's losing weight when it is very clear that she isn't.
"I've lost 30lbs I think I Know What I'm Doing"

I've lost just over 9 stone, and i still don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Damocles

Chatty Member
I see old snares is at it again, posting absolute BOLLOCKS on his facebook group page...

Screenshot_20211215-204624_Facebook.jpg

he's got some fucking nerve posting that.. he hasn't posted a weigh in for almost a month, hasnt posted any food for a week.

dirty pig.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Dexterina12

I lost 6 stone on slimming world! I had my little boy and got really bad PND which resulted in me putting it all back on plus an extra stone. I've tried calorie counting and weight watchers since and I just cant do it! So I'm starting sw again tomorrow because it's the only diet that has worked for me. I actually follow the plan correctly though 🤣🤣 no biscoff for me!!

Lords_Alive

There is no 'apparently' about it. I think thats really insulting if Im honest and not at all nice when people have ended up with eating disorders.
Having done all the plans including calorie counting lots of times, there is nothing about SW that wrecks a relationship with food. That’s entirely on the person doing it and whatever version they think they’re following.

I calorie counted and always ended up starving as I always left myself with way too few calories at the end of the day having used my ‘freedom’ to make stupid choices. That wasn’t the fault of calorie counting though. That was mine alone.

If you think it was insulting, sorry, but that’s my experience. My disordered eating dated from well before my time using any diet. Hence me needing a diet in the first place.

I've got to disagree with the "ten times more effort than slimming world" thing. I've lost 3 stone calorie counting, and it honestly takes me about three minutes a day to log my calories.

Not here to bash slimming world, pleased for anyone who has found the best way for them to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle, whatever that might be. Just here for the SW instagrammers hacking the system with their baked oats piled high with biscoff 🤣 and syn plates (since this thread is in the Instagrammers section after all!)
I can disagree with the first part. I don’t even log my syns anymore, so that’s even less time.

That said, I’m 100% on board with the baked oats and biscoff hate. That’s why I’m here. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just don’t think ‘oh yeah keep doing SW once you’ve hit target but add extra b choices until you’re maintaining’ is a truly sustainable way to eat for the rest of your life. It certainly doesn’t appeal to me.

I also think that the level of restriction around syns that continue me is never going to work for you forever.

Basically if ever have a McDonald’s you have def gone over your syns and have failed that day.

I remember once when I had very first started slimming world, I had lost about a stone in 5 weeks (of the 2 stone I wanted to lose) and had my work Xmas party coming up. I asked my consultant what from the menu would be the best thing to have…

Her response was that none of them were slimming world friendly and I wasn’t really in a position to be having days off yet….

slimming world worked for me but it’s just not a realistic way to eat for life because it has so little wiggle room.

• Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
More like 5 or 6 stone looking at the size of him
the weight gain i can accept....its the catalogue of blame he seems to have at the ready that i wont accept...

lockdown
lockdown ending
boris johnson
losing his job
people laughing at him in the street

some of the excuses he has used for his weight gain.

I'm sorry but he's a grown man..take some fucking responsibility for what you are putting in your mouth.

the day my mrs gave birth to our youngest I was in group, fully on plan, the day we moved house, I was in group fully on plan...

the shops were open throughout all of the lockdowns he was free to go out for exercise at anytime, also, funny that he could travel hundreds of miles to meet mangoslim for cake but couldnt go to get some SW friendly foods from the shops...

so snares, quit the excuses you fucking pussy...

when you have a MASSIVE gain this christmas, who will you blame then?

will ferrel for making elf?
chris rea for driving home for christmas?

shall I see if bob geldofs free? maybe we could organise another band aid in your honour.

cunt.

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
I Was In Group Last Night, I've Kept Mine Off, All Through The Lockdowns, No Begging, No Stupid Fucking Princess Planners, No Overpriced Beggy Ben Water Bottles...Cunts The Lot Of Them.

Screenshot_20210811-141707_Gallery.jpg

• Heart

Snooper82

Disordered eating can appear at any time in a persons life for many different reasons. Slimming World caused mine, before that there was zero issue and tbh when I first walked in there with a friend, I was 5 foot 6 and just over 10 stone. The correct thing to do would have been to turn me around and show me the door. But no, on paper my minimum “healthy” weight was 9 stone 1. Took my money and in my head I thought oh my god I must be too big or they wouldn’t have let me join. Belittling others experiences and eye rolling really isn’t the one here. Whatever works for the individual is great. From the thread title I was under the impression good and bad would be shared here. Written a paragraph….my bad
ETA at my height, at 9.1 I look like a walking bag of bones

Last edited:

Damocles

Chatty Member
They pushed the boat out with Steven Mulhern again… 😳
Did a search on the location tag “The ICC” for some pics… same old types of attendees 🤣
“Consultants” who “live for this event” 🤷🏼‍♀️
saw this today...
Screenshot_20211113-135629_Facebook.jpg

this is how he looks now...

Screenshot_20211113-135310_Facebook.jpg

fucking fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Damocles

Chatty Member
I dunno about anybody else, but if this was me, I'd be fucking ashamed...

Screenshot_20211117-150040_Instagram.jpg

and to think he's another one that has to stand in a room and advise people about their losses/gains with him being a consultant...

• Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
That's a tremendous loss - well done!!! Am I talking to a future cover star?? 🤪🤣 I can totally understand people speaking within their groups or even locally, but to go around like you're some kind of celeb, pointing out how you're on their adverts and bragging is just cringe!!! 🥴
absolutely never gonna happen, I have a face for the radio, not even a face only a mother loves seeing as she fucked off when I was a youngster 🤣🤣 its cool, I'm in it for my health, not pseudo fame and spice discount codes🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
SW is a joke. Grown women talking about being naughty and using syns! WTF is that made up shit about?? The Godawful dry unappetising food,- the shitty muller lights, full of chemicals, and encouraging people to eat copious quantities of heavily processed meat is all a recipe for failure. The SW huns would have a funny turn at talk of eating an avocado or using some real oil or butter😀 As for the ‘consultants’ Most of them are overweight, know nothing about nutrition, and seem to actively discourage excercise. can’t believe people actually pay for this crap!

Freckledredhead

Aaron Snares missus has made a flippant comment asking if it's appropriate to set up a go fund me for a wedding. I just know she wasn't kidding either. These people make me so sick. Always begging. If you can't afford a wedding get married within your means FFS

• Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
I have NEVER heard a sw member, the national winner of the Mr Sleek award for 2020 no less...the face of the company in 2020 spout so much bollocks as this bloke... openly admits he calorie counts on the days he goes over his syns, he is like a vagina on legs.

Screenshot_20211002-220522_Instagram.jpg

"post the positive not the negative" puts on nearly 2 stone in a matter of weeks, posts NOT ONE picture of the shit hes been eating but has the nerve to the #accountability.

And to think, he's just become a consultant.

dangerous.

• Wow
  • Haha

Nurseypops

I am so over all these slimming worlders....I think the Instagram worshipping of these accounts has fizzled out. I have done slimming world numerous times over the past 6 years and I always end up in a binge and restrict cycle with it. If you follow it properly yeah it works and it makes sense, lots of healthy home cooked food with a third of the plate veggies or salad, sounds amazing. Not what these idiots do it's pure gluttony, they just buy a bigger plate 🙄. I look at the portion sizes and cannot believe people eat that much and I can eat! And I can name probably 3 of them that have kept the weight off over the years!! The rest of them have put it all back on!
I'm loving calorie counting...for the first Christmas ever, I've not fallen off the diet for the whole of December!! When on slimming world I'd have the whole month off!!! Because with calorie counting I can still have bacon, brie and cranberry toasties everyday if I want and still lose weight!! I have been doing 🤣.
Slimming world does not teach you portion size and that's where most of these people fail.
It's embarrassing that a consultant can pile that much weight back on, because i used to look at my consultants...who were also fat...and wonder why they were being funny with me when I had gained a lb that week 🤣.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I see old snares is at it again, posting absolute BOLLOCKS on his facebook group page...

View attachment 926556

he's got some fucking nerve posting that.. he hasn't posted a weigh in for almost a month, hasnt posted any food for a week.

dirty pig.
Fucking hell. Take two weeks off the diet, guilt free around Christmas! Lord knows this year has been hard enough. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It might set your progress back a fortnight, hardly the end of the world. This ^ is why people fall off the wagon and feel like a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14