Slimcon now Slimgone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Slimcon is no more! Jane Gammons the Gammon Joint , The LIVINGSTONES, Trim with Tan , Chloe Phillips, Debbies World, Bailes1986sw, Kate Sw and other weight loss influencers have jumped ship and left poor old Patrick (aka brother of Lauen Harries) to drown. The drama is intense as the comments mount on Patrick's video. While the gaggle of fatter and fatter weight loss guru girls gang up on him and feel sorry for themselves. The question is how many doughnuts, wax melts and tacky Halloween wreaths will it take to help them get over it?
#Slimmingworld
#Slimcon
#Caloriecounting

Reactions: 11
Patrick is a darling . I followed him years ago .
Was going to comment on the YouTube video but my real name was showing ...so I'll do it here instead.

Jane you & your crappy friends need a kick in the clungebucket for treating Patrick this way .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was going to comment on the YouTube video but my real name was showing ...so I'll do it here instead.

Jane you & your crappy friends need a kick in the clungebucket for treating Patrick this way .
I don't rate Patrick any more. He puts out the same tit and its boring. Slimcon was his baby, but from the sound's of it from this video it was also to stroke his ego.
What I want to know is why Gammons and Debbie didn't offer to help him ?

• Angry
Reactions: 10

What they have all done is unforgivable . I really liked Sarah and Rachel and Kate and Debbie . I had already called Jane, Helen and Tan out for the witches they are. Now all this follow the leader crap with the once genuine ones doing what popular girls say I'm done. Nothing like a tit show to to show your true colours 😂

Reactions: 8
Will head over to youtube to catch up on the latest comments. Has anyone linked or mentioned this thread in the comments? That would be hilarious

Reactions: 5
Is Debbie actually doing this? Does Debbie have her own thread?
I don't think she does. After looking on here I found a general SW YouTuber thread also from YouTube SW people Fopperholic, Jane Gammons, Trim With Tan, The Livingstone's, Kate SW and The Budget Slimmers all have one. Why not Debbie?

Reactions: 1