Slimcon now Slimgone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she does. After looking on here I found a general SW YouTuber thread also from YouTube SW people Fopperholic, Jane Gammons, Trim With Tan, The Livingstone's, Kate SW and The Budget Slimmers all have one. Why not Debbie?
Because there’s no gossip to be had? All anyone can seem to find to say about her is that her delivery is boring. She does SW properly (although I have to say her food looks so disgusting that I watch for the pure horror of her official SW recipes - and Andrew’s mountains of chocolate biscuits, which are hilarious) She does flog those awful sauces but not excessively, there’s no parenting to criticise, she doesn’t lie, beg, or take the piss with stuff like 21 buttons. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On another thread some of us have wondered how will they manage to pull themselves back from the mess ? Some more than others.

Reactions: 2
On another thread some of us have wondered how will they manage to pull themselves back from the mess ? Some more than others.
I think (hope) Patrick will get off social media and go and have a normal life, maybe fat again, maybe not 🤷🏻‍♀️ either way, I wish him good luck and happiness.

And all the others will just carry on like nothing happened.

Reactions: 5
I think (hope) Patrick will get off social media and go and have a normal life, maybe fat again, maybe not 🤷🏻‍♀️ either way, I wish him good luck and happiness.

And all the others will just carry on like nothing happened.
I hope so too. He is clearly keeping his eyes on the comments though coz hes deleting Jane's fans comments but keeping the ones slagging her off on there.🤣

Reactions: 4
Is there any update on the slimcon sequel?
Not that I know of. Most - but not all - of the “guest speaker” folk have went back to making their usual uninteresting cheap and nasty “Haul” vlogs. No mention of Slimcon. No healthy eating. Main “speaker” saying her channel has become “more diverse” than when she first started. Excuse after excuse.

Reactions: 2
Did they say why it was actually cancelled?

A thread on Debbie wouldn’t be very active just everyone commenting how boring she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not that I know of. Most - but not all - of the “guest speaker” folk have went back to making their usual uninteresting cheap and nasty “Haul” vlogs. No mention of Slimcon. No healthy eating. Main “speaker” saying her channel has become “more diverse” than when she first started. Excuse after excuse.
I know Debbie mentioned it but bug
Did they say why it was actually cancelled?

A thread on Debbie wouldn’t be very active just everyone commenting how boring she is.
Yes it was quite the charade. Jane jumped ship in an attention seeking video. She then dragged her groupies along for the ride with them all posting 'slimcon statements' at the same time. The likes of Bailes and Kate SW did 'setting the story straight about Slimcon' videos blaming Lauren Harries's brother Patrick off of Weigh In Time with the mental illness for the tit shows collapse. Then Patrick posted a come back video saying it's all lies and they shoved me under the train. His video has the most hilarious comments. Most recently Debbie announced in a video she was planning a 'Slimcon's gone wrong /tit Show meet and greet'. I cant watch her anymore coz she is mind numbingly boring but I don't think shes mentioned it again.

Reactions: 5
Jane conveniently had an appointment with a company for whom she's a brand champion, this weekend. Hmmmm...

Reactions: 3
What’s happened to the small influencer section that used to be at the top of the influencer page?!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t know that. I’ve DM’d him a couple of times to say hope all well but haven’t heard back.

Reactions: 1