Sky Glass TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An entire tv just for Sky seems a excessive. Surely you’d only be interested in this if you were already in the market for a new tv? I can’t really see this taking off, they seem to be about 10 years behind the curve. Smart tv’s and streaming sticks have been around for years. The whole idea with streaming sticks is the convenience, you don’t need to buy a whole new tv to be able to stream online, you can buy a stick for a fraction of the cost and just plug it into your current tv. They’re also portable.

I think an app would have worked better. Like Sky Go but on steroids. Sky are starting to look like a dinosaur company who are relying on their brand but are completely out of touch with what customers want.

Reactions: 1
Omg the gormless “nothing to see here, just chilling in full glam watching TV”
ads are more entertaining than anything offered from sky 😂 totally forgot about Martine

View attachment 804171View attachment 804172
View attachment 804173
that nail varnish is gonna spil everywhere

View attachment 804174
View attachment 804181View attachment 804182

does Sammi have toothache? 😂

Martine is becoming an annoyance. I have no idea who any of these people are. I don't watch soaps, reality TV or follow many people.

If they did just put out a stick that would be the end of sky.

They've always been able to charge a huge premium as they have a monopoly on the finite resources to broadcast TV. Now we're entering the world where all TV is over the internet they're facing an existential crisis.

If they are seen as just another video service it's very hard for people to justify paying the price of all the other platforms combined like Disney, Netflix, Amazon prime, Apple TV for just one medium sky package.

Now it's easy for anyone to broadcast via the internet they have little USP. With cloud computing and open source stuff someone could make their own video platform in a day.

It's like the last throw of the dice this TV and trying to brand themselves as something special. But it's worth it for all these silly photos from influencers 😆

I’m ashamed to say I’ve been totally sucked in and want one 🙈 I’ve had to move back home to take care of my Mum and trying to update her second living room for myself. The tv in that room is at least 10 years old but I’ve Sky Q in and a separate box for her living room. We’ve been with them 19 years and for her Sky mobile and mine it’s costing me £18.75 a month including new handset for her so hoping to sweet talk someone at Sky into working out a good deal!

I am absolutely fuming with sky. Q box stopped working on Thursday night and engineer is coming today so that's 4 days without a sky box! And they have the cheek to take their FULL monthly payment yet these jokers get gifted one no problems! I've been a sky customer for over 20 years 😡😡

• Wow
I am absolutely fuming with sky. Q box stopped working on Thursday night and engineer is coming today so that's 4 days without a sky box! And they have the cheek to take their FULL monthly payment yet these jokers get gifted one no problems! I've been a sky customer for over 20 years 😡😡
Give them a call and ask for some money off your bill. Four days isn't bad. My boiler has broken, I've ordered a new one with instalation from British Gas, costing 3K. I'm having to wait four weeks without heating. Sky are normally pretty good when you call them.

Anyone notice they’re broadband dropping come midnight,I must be on the Cinderella package 🙄