Siopaella - Ella De Guzman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on her or the shops she owns? I think 2/3 of them have closed now to COVID. I saw she was charging customers the same amount for a belt as Brown Thomas!

I’m so glad to see this thread started!
1. She’s having a laugh at our expense with the prices she is charging for really out of style brands like mulberry and Michael lots etc.
2. She’s not as nice in person as on live imho
3. The commission she charges sellers is eye watering expensuve
4. The price of her stuff is waaay dearer than vestiaire sellier and designer exchange across the street
5. The €400 pochettes that come free with the Neverfulls is a bit exploititive
6. Steve the fella is one of the rudest dudes I’ve come across having he works in the shops and was rude to me and saw him rude to a girl about sanitizer the other week unnecessarily

Reactions: 2
We need to talk about Ella! I have been following her for while and she’s a very selfish person and an over sharer.

Firstly she’s has two lovely Dogs and don’t get me wrong I’m a dog owner and love dogs but one of her dogs is literally on deaths door and she is pumping him with medication and keeping him alive just because she can’t live without him that is an incredibly selfish act I my eyes. Been wanting to get that off my chest for a while.

She’s like a child calling Wexford ‘Wexy’ don’t think I’ve heard anyone call it that before. It’s Wexford Ella grow up.

Reactions: 1
I agree- she’s always called Wexford “wexico” and it drives me nuts. Not a fan of hers at all.

Reactions: 2
Some poor girl started her own resale business and sent Lisa’s lust list a free designer item (Hermes clic clac). Probably worth €400ish. A lot for someone just starting out. Lisa thanked her on her stories. A week later dollar signs Ella sends Lisa an actual Chanel bag. Blows the other girls out of the water. Then she starts licking her absolute hole all day every day. Lisa reposting non stop. They’re both business bullies I’d say so we’ll suited more doubt

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That poor girl - she probably had better stock than Ella too....

She went on a rant at me about buying local and irish (??) when I asked her a question online over lockdown (I was asking why she was charging the same as BTs for the same bag second hand) - if that's her selling point she's WAYYY off the mark on why people buy second hand designer.

Reactions: 3
Very expensive for some brands and nearly the same price as new items alright but I’ve gotten a few decent bargains over the years . I’m not sure if it’s a long term business if for say another recession happens ! A dog lover too and do find it hard to watch at times as her dog is so sick - hard to let go but sometimes it’s the kinder thing to do .

Reactions: 1