Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to make this thread because I’m in deep shock that she is charging people €60 to count their calories WTF!!
Anyone know any background to this one? All I know is that she called out Sarah Burke and her slimming world bullshit at one point..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to make this thread because I’m in deep shock that she is charging people €60 to count their calories WTF!!
Anyone know any background to this one? All I know is that she called out Sarah Burke and her slimming world bullshit at one point..
Her voice is the most monotone I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely haven't grasped the concept of handing over your money to these people when you can go for a walk, gym, cycle, hill walk, a million brilliant FREE workout videos on youtube!! keep my 60E and go for a nice facial after the shower and workout.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her meals are good, the breakdowns are handy but €60 for calorie calculation? Who is paying this? It’s free on my fitness pal. FREE!!!! I wouldn’t hire her as a coach because of the toxic positivity & personal tit all over her page. She should have addressed it ages ago instead of breadcrumbing it & then stop referring to it multiple times a day every single day. We get it you are strong bla bla bla. Don’t even start me on the recording of a full night out. How annoying would that be to be in her company. The thirst is real with her & it’s a shame because she started off good. I don’t think her & the others realise how much they drag people down having to listen to shite everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Google TDEE calculator and it tell you your daily cals for zero of your finest euros. €60 the blood cheek. Has to pay her mortgage some way 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh cant wait to see her stories when she finds out she has a tattle thread 😂

So guys, this thing happened, its really got me down, its OK though, I'm gonna rise up because its OK to be down and rise up after a thing happens....

• Haha
I don’t mind her, she clearly had her whole life and future pulled from under her when she found out. The only thing that wrecks my head is her hand when she’s speaking, she’s like a ninja with it while talking 😂

• Haha
I don’t mind her, she clearly had her whole life and future pulled from under her when she found out. The only thing that wrecks my head is her hand when she’s speaking, she’s like a ninja with it while talking 😂
The hand 🤚😂

Ah I have a lot of time for her and she’s trying to rebuild herself after a crappy breakup the way the rest of us would - the only real difference is we’d do it in private to family/friends and for her it’s crept into her content. She seems like a lovely girl doing her best and although I do skip through her stories at the moment because they’re just not for me, I do think she offers sound nutritional advice for the most part.

Do you not get more than just ‘here Maureen you should be on 1879 cals’ for the €60? For some reason I thought you did. I’m nearly sure she has some kind of certificate in nutrition as she showed it all over her page when the passed, maybe 9 months or so ago? Ok I’ll get back in my box now 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her meals are very realistic I must say. She shows the same thing every day though. Maybe just save it in a highlight??? Who honestly cares if her eggs are runny!!!
Also she is doing a lot of binge drinking, two even three times a week

Reactions: 11
Before I start following her, is she from Cork?
I feel I haven't much diversity when it comes to the ones I follow 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her meals are very realistic I must say. She shows the same thing every day though. Maybe just save it in a highlight??? Who honestly cares if her eggs are runny!!!
Also she is doing a lot of binge drinking, two even three times a week
I started following her a while back but now it's the same food over and over, she also never marks ad# on those dublin meat company freebies.... which look vile I have to say...

I also emailed her about getting my calories worked out, then heard the cost... no thanks...

Reactions: 4
I may move to Cork at this stage 😂😂
You need to if you are serious about adopting Luke Buckley Burke O Connor

Ah I have a lot of time for her and she’s trying to rebuild herself after a crappy breakup the way the rest of us would - the only real difference is we’d do it in private to family/friends and for her it’s crept into her content. She seems like a lovely girl doing her best and although I do skip through her stories at the moment because they’re just not for me, I do think she offers sound nutritional advice for the most part.

Do you not get more than just ‘here Maureen you should be on 1879 cals’ for the €60? For some reason I thought you did. I’m nearly sure she has some kind of certificate in nutrition as she showed it all over her page when the passed, maybe 9 months or so ago? Ok I’ll get back in my box now 🤣
She needs to keep the personal stuff for a personal page. We all have access to Pinterest if we need some positive quotes or cliches 😂 I have zero interest in her hard times or anyones hard times, especially after the last 2 years which were hard for all of us. It’s boring. She annoys me more than Sarah which says a lot 😂😂 I do think she is a better nicer person than Sarah though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened with the boyfriend?
He had a thing going with someone else in the background for a good while by the sounds of things and she found out just after they’d moved in together/bought the house. She gave him the road and that was that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.